Ever wonder how to get to an early morning (before the parks open) breakfast?
This is especially true if you’re going to an early morning reservation at a resort. Hands down.
But, if those aren’t options for you, you can still get there via Disney transportation.
Although Disney will often tell you that transportation begins 1 hour before the parks open, there are earlier options for people with early dining reservations.
Here's what's available for early morning dining at Disney World:
- Buses for the Magic Kingdom and Magic Kingdom resort area start running at 6:30 a.m. daily
- Buses for Animal Kingdom and Animal Kingdom Lodge start running at 7-7:15 a.m. daily
- Buses for the Hollywood Studios and the Epcot-area resorts will start running at 7-7:15 a.m. daily
- Buses for Epcot start running at 7-7:15 a.m. daily
- The ferry from the Ticket and Transportation Center (TTC) to Magic Kingdom begins running 1 hour before Magic Kingdom opens
- The express monorail (that goes from the TTC to MK) begins 30 minutes before MK opens
- The resort monorail (which will go from TTC to The Polynesian to The Grand Floridian and then to MK) begins at 7 a.m.
- The Epcot monorail usually begins operating at 8 a.m.
- The boats that service the Epcot-area resorts and go to Epcot and Hollywood Studios start running at 8:30 a.m. daily
Want more transportation information? Be sure to read our guide on how to navigate with Disney World transportation.