These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Links/notes mentioned in this episode
- Check out our new Disneyland section
- Port Orleans Riverside
- Ultimate Nights of Adventure VIP tour
- Ultimate Day of Thrills tour
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
- Disney After Hours at Animal Kingdom
- Behind the Seeds tour
Quick tip of the day
“We were having a hard time with checking into the parks with my son’s Magic Band and his finger. No matter how consistent we were using the same finger and his Magic Band, it just wouldn’t connect.
One of the cast members told me to use my finger instead. So each time, thereafter, that’s what we did. It worked out great, especially, when my son was napping in his stroller.
I just took off his Magic Band and used my finger to check him in. You just have to make sure you are with your child when you check-in since it’s your finger being used and not someone else’s in your party.”
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- Keys to the Kingdom & Other Disney World Tours Returning In 2022
- Disneyland Announces New ‘Magic Key’ Annual Pass Program
- Holidays Return To Disneyland November 2021 With A Parade & Fireworks
- Disney Very Merriest After Hours Adds New Stage Show & More Holiday News
- When & How To Buy Disney Very Merriest After Hours Tickets