Here’s a new Walt Disney World water park ticket offer for Florida residents.
Florida residents can purchase a 2-day Disney Water Park Ticket for $69 (ages 10 and up; plus tax) and $63 (ages 3 to 9; plus tax).
The ticket can be used on consecutive or non-consecutive days from April 26, 2022 through June 30, 2022 (subject to blockout dates May 27-30, 2022).
The ticket offer should appear for Florida residents once they login here.
You can also have a Disney travel agent help with ticket purchases. We recommend Small World Vacations.
For this particular offer, proof of Florida residency is required. All tickets are nontransferable, nonrefundable, must be used by the same person on all days, and exclude activities/events separately priced.
A few other things to keep in mind when it comes to Disney water parks:
- A theme park reservation is not required at this time
- Parking is complimentary
Face coverings are no longer required and remain optional across Disney World, including on all transportation.
Just a reminder that Typhoon Lagoon is the only water park at Disney World currently open. Blizzard Beach remains closed for its annual refurbishment (no reopening date yet).
- 2023 Florida Resident Disney Weekday Magic Ticket Available January 10
- 2022 Swan & Dolphin Offer Now Available For Florida Residents & Annual Passholders
- New 2022 Disneyland Summer Ticket Offer Now Available For California Residents
- Early 2023 Florida Resident Disney World Resort Hotel Offer Now Available
- Masks Now Optional Everywhere At Disney World
- Best Values at Epcot Flower and Garden 2023 - March 23, 2023
- The Best Food and Drinks at Epcot Flower and Garden 2023 - March 16, 2023
- Summer 2023 Disney Visa Cardmember Offer Announced For Select Disney World Resort Hotels - March 14, 2023