Here’s a new Walt Disney World water park ticket offer for Florida residents.
Florida residents can purchase a 2-day Disney Water Park Ticket for $69 (ages 10 and up; plus tax) and $63 (ages 3 to 9; plus tax).
The ticket can be used on consecutive or non-consecutive days from April 26, 2022 through June 30, 2022 (subject to blockout dates May 27-30, 2022).
The ticket offer should appear for Florida residents once they login here.
You can also have a Disney travel agent help with ticket purchases. We recommend Small World Vacations.
For this particular offer, proof of Florida residency is required. All tickets are nontransferable, nonrefundable, must be used by the same person on all days, and exclude activities/events separately priced.
A few other things to keep in mind when it comes to Disney water parks:
- A theme park reservation is not required at this time
- Parking is complimentary
Face coverings are no longer required and remain optional across Disney World, including on all transportation.
Just a reminder that Typhoon Lagoon is the only water park at Disney World currently open. Blizzard Beach remains closed for its annual refurbishment (no reopening date yet).
- 2022 Swan & Dolphin Offer Now Available For Florida Residents & Annual Passholders
- Disney World Announces 2022 Disney Weekday Magic Ticket For Florida Residents
- New 2022 Disneyland Summer Ticket Offer Now Available For California Residents
- Masks Now Optional Everywhere At Disney World
- Disney World Is Removing Mask Requirements For Outdoor Rides & More
- Disneyland Announces 2022 Holiday Events, Including World of Color – Season of Light - August 2, 2022
- World Discovery at Epcot (Cosmic Rewind, Test Track, Space 220) - July 27, 2022
- Our 9 Favorite Booths From Epcot Food and Wine 2022 - July 25, 2022