Funnel Cake is a permanent dining location in the American Adventure pavilion.
With each Epcot festival, the Quick Service spot offers an exclusive, limited-time festival item, which is always you guessed it, a funnel cake.
This year’s funnel cake is all about bananas – banana splits, to be exact.
While this funnel cake was one of the better ones we’ve tried, it also isn’t something we can recommend. The taste is just ok (sometimes artificial) and you get a small portion that’s overpriced.
If you want to buy any funnel cakes here, including the special festival one, know that sometimes this line can be very long.
Be sure to check our 2023 Funnel Cake photos, full reviews, and ratings below.
Location: The American Adventure pavilion
Nearby booths: Magnolia Terrace, Hanami
Nearby seating areas: Tables outside in the American pavilion
Not to miss: Nothing
Funnel Cake Menu
|Booth||Our Rating||Menu Item||Price||Special Diet||Disney Dining Plan Snack?|
|Farmers Feast||4.3/5||Chilled Potato and Leek Soup||$5.00||GF||N/A|
|Farmers Feast||4.3/5||Char-grilled Bison Ribeye||$8.25||N/A|
|Farmers Feast||3.5/5||Spice Cake with Cream Cheese Icing||$4.50||N/A|
|BRUNCHCOT||5.0/5||Shrimp and Grits||$7.25||N/A|
|BRUNCHCOT||3.8/5||Fried Cinnamon Roll Bites||$4.75||KF||N/A|
|Citrus Blossom||4.0/5||Orange Sesame Tempura Shrimp||$7.00||N/A|
|Citrus Blossom||2.5/5||Citrus Baked Brie||$5.25||N/A|
|Citrus Blossom||3.8/5||Lemon Meringue Pie||$4.75||KF||N/A|
|Florida Fresh||3.5/5||Grilled Street Corn with Spicy Corn Chips||$5.75||PB||N/A|
|Florida Fresh||3.0/5||Grilled Street Corn||$5.75||PB||N/A|
|Florida Fresh||2.5/5||Blackened Fish Slider||$6.75||N/A|
|Florida Fresh||4.8/5||Watermelon Salad||$4.75||N/A|
|Florida Fresh||3.0/5||Florida Strawberry Shortcake||$4.75||KF||N/A|
|Northern Bloom||3.5/5||Seared Scallops||$7.50||GF||N/A|
|Northern Bloom||3.0/5||Beef Tenderloin Tips||$7.00||N/A|
|Northern Bloom||4.3/5||Chocolate Maple Whisky Cake||$4.50||KF||N/A|
|RefreshmentPort||1.0/5||Shrimp Scampi Poutine||$10.50||N/A|
|Trowel and Trellis||4.5/5||Boneless Impossible Korean Short Rib||$6.75||PB||N/A|
|Trowel and Trellis||4.3/5||Impossible Lumpia||$5.50||PB||N/A|
|Trowel and Trellis||4.0/5||Chocolate Cake||$5.00||PB||N/A|
|Honey Bee-stro||5.0/5||Chicken and Waffles||$6.75||N/A|
|Honey Bee-stro||4.0/5||Pollinator Flatbread||$6.25||N/A|
|Honey Bee-stro||4.8/5||Local Wildflower Honey-Mascarpone Cheesecake||$5.00||N/A|
|Pineapple Promenade||4.0/5||Spicy Hot Dog||$8.00||N/A|
|Pineapple Promenade||3.0/5||DOLE Whip||$6.00||PB||N/A|
|Connections||2.3/5||Orange Bird Liege Waffle||$4.19||KF||N/A|
|Jardin de Fiestas||4.0/5||Quesadilla de Flor de Calabaza||$8.00||GF||N/A|
|Jardin de Fiestas||3.7/5||Taco Vampiro||$8.75||GF||N/A|
|RefreshmentOutpost||2.8/5||Pineapple Skewer with Tajin Seasoning||$4.75||PB, GF||N/A|
|RefreshmentOutpost||2.8/5||Ice Cream Float||$6.25||KF||N/A|
|Bauernmarkt||3.3/5||Potato Pancakes with Applesauce||$5.00||PB, GF||N/A|
|Bauernmarkt||3.7/5||Potato Pancakes with Caramelized Ham||$5.25||GF||N/A|
|Bauernmarkt||3.7/5||Toasted Pretzel Bread||$5.75||N/A|
|Bauernmarkt||2.8/5||Warm Cheese Strudel||$4.75||KF||N/A|
|Magnolia Terrace||4.7/5||Muffuletta Panini||$6.00||N/A|
|Magnolia Terrace||2.7/5||Spicy Chicken Gumbo||$6.25||N/A|
|Magnolia Terrace||2.0/5||Crawfish Pie||$6.75||KF||N/A|
|Magnolia Terrace||3.3/5||Banana Foster Bread Pudding||$4.75||N/A|
|Tangierine Cafe||4.8/5||Hummus Trio||$5.25||PB||N/A|
|Tangierine Cafe||4.3/5||Orange Blossom-Saffron Cake||$5.00||N/A|
|Tangierine Cafe||4.7/5||Lamb Kefta Grilled Kebab||$6.25||GF||N/A|
|Tangierine Cafe||4.7/5||Chermoula Chicken Grilled Kebab||$6.25||GF||N/A|
|La Isla Fresca||4.7/5||Braised Oxtail||$7.75||N/A|
|La Isla Fresca||5.0/5||Sugar Cane Shrimp Skewer||$7.25||N/A|
|La Isla Fresca||4.8/5||Coconut Tres Leches||$4.75||PB||N/A|
|Lotus House||1.7/5||Spicy Mala Chicken Skewer||$6.75||N/A|
|Lotus House||3.0/5||House-made Cheesy Crab Wontons||$7.75||N/A|
|Lotus House||2.3/5||Pan-fried Vegetable Dumplings||$5.25||N/A|
|Primavera Kitchen||2.5/5||Caesar con Gamberett||$7.75||N/A|
|Primavera Kitchen||2.7/5||Tortelloni Primavera||$9.75||N/A|
|Primavera Kitchen||2.5/5||Budino alle Nocciole||$6.75||KF||N/A|
|Hanami||3.5/5||Creamy Shrimp Udon||$9.00||N/A|
|Fleur de Lys||4.5/5||Croissant au Fromage de Chèvre: Croissant with Goat Cheese||$6.75||N/A|
|Fleur de Lys||4.7/5||Daube de Boeuf à la Provençal, Compote de Tomate au Romarin Gnocchi à la Niçoise||$7.55||N/A|
|Fleur de Lys||3.3/5||Tarte Chocolat Mogador||$8.50||KF||N/A|
|Fleur de Lys||3.8/5||Beignet Caramélisé: Caramelized Beignet||$5.95||N/A|
|Funnel Cake||2.5/5||Banana Split Funnel Cake||$11.50||KF||N/A|
GF = gluten friendly, PB = plant-based, KF = kid friendly
2023 Funnel Cake Menu
When it comes to our reviews and ratings, we thought it would be helpful if you had a better understanding of our personal preferences (what we like and don’t like), along with if there are any dietary restrictions.
Here’s a breakdown of not only who is doing the reviews, but a little more information about what each of us likes and doesn’t like food and drink-wise.
- Likes: Almost everything
- Dislikes: Beers that taste “stinky,” anything too salty
- Dietary Restrictions: None
- Likes: Strong flavors, anything made out of potatoes, white wines, all beers (especially stouts and wheat beers), doesn’t mind sweet (plain fruit is NOT a dessert. Ever.)
- Dislikes: Things that are too spicy, anything with a bone still in it, cocktails with too much whiskey or tequila (thanks to having too much fun in college), some red wines, most IPAs
- Dietary Restrictions: Shellfish allergy
Felicia (Content Manager)
- Likes: Mezcal, savory drinks, stouts/lagers/wheats/sour beers, vinegar, tart/sour items, chocolate, fresh vegetables and fruits, red meat
- Dislikes: Ciders, sweet drinks, anything milky or creamy, chili powder, cumin, weirded out by textures, mayonnaise, saucy/wet food, cream-filled pastries, artificial fruit flavors, cooked fruits, frozen items (drinks or ice cream)
- Dietary Restrictions: None
Allyson (Managing Writer)
- Likes: Cheesecake (the more sweets, the better), anything mint, hazy IPAs and wheat beers (big beer fan), tofu and most Impossible dishes, mushrooms
- Dislikes: Wine (only likes a few dry ones), cream ales and stouts/porters, super sweet cocktails, floral flavors (lavender, rose), anything almond-flavored, things that are too spicy, olives, meat and seafood (see below)
- Dietary Restrictions: Vegetarian (personal choice)
Photos & Reviews
Banana Split Funnel Cake
Funnel Cake topped with banana-chocolate chip ice cream, whipped cream, diced strawberries, and a maraschino cherry drizzled with chocolate syrup. This is a new festival item for 2023.
Shannon: Surprisingly good. Big portion. Fun flavors.
Heather: You have to eat it FAST or else it gets gross. Honestly not as terrible as other festival funnel cakes.
Felicia: It’s fine. Normal funnel cake. The strawberries are good. But nothing special
Allyson: These funnel cakes continue to be overrated. It was soggy and flavorless.
2023 Flower & Garden Booth map
Check out all of the booths for the 2023 Flower and Garden Festival on the map below, including our favorite individual menu items, favorite overall booths, and locations for indoor and outdoor seating.
Save to your phone to easily reference later!
Flower & Garden Festival Booth Menus
Here are links to our 2023 Flower and Garden individual booth pages with menus, photos, reviews, and ratings.
Ready to explore more Flower & Garden Festival booths? Take a look at the links below.
- Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market (Germany pavilion)
- The Citrus Blossom (The Odyssey)
- Epcot Farmers Feast (Near Test Track)
- BRUNCHCOT (Near Test Track)
- Fleur de Lys (France pavilion)
- Florida Fresh (Near Disney Traders)
- Hanami (Japan pavilion)
- The Honey Bee-stro (Near Port of Entry)
- Jardin de Fiestas (Mexico pavilion)
- La Isla Fresca (Between Morocco and France)
- Lotus House (China pavilion)
- Magnolia Terrace (American Adventure)
- Northern Bloom (Canada pavilion)
- Pineapple Promenade (Near Port of Entry)
- Primavera Kitchen (Italy pavilion)
- Tangierine Café (Morocco pavilion)
- Trowel & Trellis (Near Disney Traders)
Additional Flower & Garden Locations
- Connections Café & Connections Eatery (World Celebration)
- Funnel Cakes (American Adventure)
- Refreshment Outpost (Between China and Germany)
- Refreshment Port (Near Canada pavilion)
Flower & Garden Festival data
Want to see all our reviews in 1 spot?
Clicking on the link below will allow you to copy our data into a Google Sheet that you can then use for your Flower & Garden planning purposes.
Read more about this year’s Flower & Garden Festival
Be sure to check out the following links to our Epcot Flower and Garden Festival posts, where we provide information, tips, and much more.
- 2023 Guide to Epcot’s Flower & Garden Festival
- Where to Find Epcot Flower & Garden Festival Topiaries
- 2023 Epcot Flower & Garden Festival Booths, Menus, and Reviews
- 2023 Spike’s Pollen-Nation Exploration Scavenger Hunt
- Flower & Garden Festival 2023 WDW Prep to Go Podcast – Listen here!
- Our 10 Favorite Flower & Garden Festival Booths
- Best Food & Drinks at Epcot Flower & Garden 2023
- Best Values at Flower & Garden 2023
- Favorite Vegetarian Options at Flower & Garden 2023
- Best Kid-Friendly Flower & Garden Menu Items