The Seas pavilion is located in Future World. The area educates guests about aquatic life and environments. You can also fi
- Location: Epcot, Future World
- Height Requirement: None
- Description: The Seas pavilion includes a ride that gets you into the building called The Seas with Nemo and Friends which allows you to view the water with real fish in it as well as animated characters from Finding Nemo. Once inside, you can explore the various exhibits and see some of the shows which include dolphin demonstrations and a show called Turtle Talk with Crush.
- When to Visit: Anytime
- Recommended: Yes
- Tip(s): You can visit this pavilion any time without much of a wait.
- Scheduled Refurbishment: None scheduled right now.
Everything You Need To Know About The Seas Pavilion
You can find The Seas pavilion in Future World just past Spaceship Earth. Here’s the location on the map.
Attractions & Experiences
The Seas pavilion has several attractions and experiences for guests to enjoy.
Turtle Talk with Crush
A fun show featuring characters from Finding Nemo and Finding Dory that kids will love, especially because they get to have a conversation with Crush.
The Seas with Nemo & Friends
A slow-moving ride based on Finding Nemo. It’s family-friendly, makes for a nice break from the heat, and typically has a low wait time, especially compared to Soarin’, Frozen Ever After, and Test Track.
Finding Dory’s Friends Scavenger Hunt
Finding Dory’s Friends is a free self-guided scavenger hunt, in which you can help Dory find her friends throughout the aquarium by solving clues and collecting stickers. You can get a complimentary scavenger hunt booklet near the exit of The Seas with Nemo & Friends.
SeaBase is housed inside the pavilion and features the massive Caribbean Coral Reef Aquarium with clown fish, sharks, manatees, turtles, and more. There’s over 4,000 sea creatures from over 60 species to see.
This is one of the largest man-made ocean environments on the planet. To be exact, there’s a 5.7 million gallon saltwater aquarium to explore.
There are two floors, with the Observation Deck located on the second floor. You can even watch daily fish feedings between 10 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.
Bruce’s Shark World
This is an interactive walkthrough exhibit that also has a fun photo-op featuring Bruce from Finding Nemo.
There are several experiences that cost additional money, as well. They include:
- Epcot Seas Adventures DiveQuest: A scuba experience inside the Caribbean Coral Reef Aquarium that lasts for three hours. You must be SCUBA-certified. Price: $179 per person (tax not included).
- Epcot Seas Adventures Dolphins in Depth: An intimate three-hour dolphin encounter. Price: $199 per person (tax not included).
- Epcot Seas Adventure Aqua Tour: Snorkel with sea creatures, like sea turtles, angelfish, eagle rays, and sharks. Price: $145 per person (tax not included).
Note: Sometimes not all experiences and attractions are available.
The pavilion has one Table Service restaurant called the Coral Reef Restaurant, which offers seasonal cuisine and ocean-fresh specialities. You also get an amazing view of the aquarium when dining. Reservations are available and recommended.
Guests can shop at the SeaBase Gift Shop inside the pavilion. You can find toys, apparel, and aquatic merchandise. You can also make a donation here to help save our oceans.