Walt Disney World is rewarding Annual Passholders in two special ways. So if you’re currently an active Passholder, keep reading.
On March 16, Disney announced that Passhodlers can take advantage of specially-priced 1-Day Water Park Tickets for only $49 (plus tax).
As broken down by Disney, this means you can save up to $20 per ticket per adult and $10 per ticket per child.
If you didn’t know, Blizzard Beach reopened on March 7, so these discounted tickets will definitely come in handy for those comfortable visiting the WDW water park.
Important: Passholders must purchase these tickets in person at the water parks. You cannot buy them online.
Other details to keep in mind:
- The ticket must be used on or before Dec. 31, 2021
- The offer cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion
- Passholders must present their valid annual pass card and vid photo ID when purchasing
- This offer is available for Passholders and up to three guests
As for the other special Passholder offer — it’s a new magnet!
In honor of the 2021 Taste of EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival, an Orange Bird Passholder magnet will be mailed to active Passholders sometime in the early summer.
To be clear, Passholders will only be sent two magnets per household.
It’s important that you confirm or update the address for each adult Passholder in your household by March 31. To do so, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your My Disney Experience account
- Click on “Profile”
- Click on “Contact Information”
- Make sure your shipping address is correct
- Do this for each adult Passholder in your household
In the words of Disney, this is simply their way of saying, “Thank You for being a Walt Disney World Annual Passholder.”
- Disney World Announces 2022 Disney Weekday Magic Ticket For Florida Residents
- Disney World Water Park Ticket Offer Available For Florida Residents
- Disney World Spring 2022 Offers Available For Florida Residents & Passholders
- 2021 Florida Resident Summer Fun Disney World Ticket Deal Now Available
- Disney H20 Glow After Hours Returns To Typhoon Lagoon Memorial Day Weekend