Disney World has noticed how popular the princess attractions are and has gradually been adding more over the years.
Today, I have advice for princess-lovers on which hotels to stay at, where to eat and some special touches you can add to your trip.
I also have a quick tip with an alternative to itchy costumes.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Become a Patron Now
Planning a Disney World trip with little ones
To send a letter to your favorite character, address it to your favorite character and use the following address:
Walt Disney World Communications
P.O. Box 10040
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-0040
Step 1: Choose when to go
You can really go anytime but if there are people ages 10 or older who want to dress up as a princess, you should go during a time when Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party is scheduled since they allow everybody to dress up at those parties.
Step 2: Where to stay
Little Mermaid rooms at Art of Animation, Royal Rooms at Port Orleans Riverside, and The Grand Floridian all make great resort choices for princess-lovers.
Step 3: Make a daily plan
Plan to visit all parks and Downtown Disney if you can.
Step 4: Pick your dining
Here are some great princess dining options:
- Cinderella’s Royal Table (in the castle at Magic Kingdom)
- 1900 Park Fare at The Grand Floridian
- Princess Storybook Dining at Akershus in Epcot (the best Disney Dining Plan credit value)
- Be Our Guest at Magic Kingdom (Quick Service for lunch, Table Service for dinner – the beast appears at dinner)
- Perfectly Princess Tea Party at Grand Floridian
Step 5: Park touring
If you plan to meet the princesses, be sure to work those into your touring plans.
When trying to plan shows, you can check showtimes online ahead of time.
Step 6: Add extra magic
Consider making an appointment for a princess makeover at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique (there are 2 locations – 1 in the castle and 1 in Downtown Disney), booking a limo to transport you between the airport and your resort and/or buying an in-room princess celebration from Disney Florist which will include the whole room being decorated.
Quick tip of the day
If the princess costumes are too itchy, considering buying an everyday dress inspired by the princesses. The Chasing Mermaids Boutique is a great source for these kinds of dresses.
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go.
Are you a traveling to Disney World with a princess lover? If you have extra things to add or questions, please feel free to share them in the comments.
- Character Sightings Are Coming To Genie+ At Walt Disney World
- Park Hopping Changes & More Coming to Disney World & Disneyland
- Disney After Hours Returning to Disney World in 2023
- 2023 Disney World Packages Available To Book June 8, Plus Genie+ Purchase Change
- Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue Returning in June at Walt Disney World