A Disney Weekday Magic Ticket for Florida Residents is here.
Walt Disney World announced the new ticket offer on January 10, and here’s what eligible guests need to know.
Tickets go on sale starting Tuesday, January 11, 2022, with tickets being valid on weekdays from January 11 through April 7 2022 (subject to block-out dates March 14-18, 2022).
Florida Residents can purchase either a a 2-, 3- or 4-day ticket with prices starting at $149 (plus tax).
Here’s a breakdown of pricing:
Important: All adults will need to show proof of Florida residency at park entrance.
If you’d like, you can also add-on the following options to your ticket:
- Disney Genie+ service for an additional $15.98 per ticket per day
- Park Hopper Option for an additional $35 per ticket (plus tax)
- Water Park and Sports Option for an additional $30 per ticket (plus tax)
- Park Hopper Plus Option for an additional $50 per ticket (plus tax)
After the expiration date, the price paid for a wholly unused ticket can be applied to the purchase of a new ticket with an equal or higher price.
Disney Resort hotel offers for spring and early summer were also recently announced for guests, Annual Passholders, and Florida Residents. Plus, Annual Passholders can now take advantage of a discount on Typhoon Lagoon water park tickets.
If you’re interested (and eligible) for the Disney Weekday Magic Ticket, a travel agent at Small World Vacations can help you purchase the tickets!
- 2021 Florida Resident Summer Fun Disney World Ticket Deal Now Available
- Disney World Water Park Ticket Offer Available For Florida Residents
- Walt Disney World Announces New Annual Passes, On Sale September 8
- Summer 2021 Disneyland Ticket Deal Revealed For Select California Residents
- Disney World Spring 2022 Offers Available For Florida Residents & Passholders