These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
How you can help
Follow on social media
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Where to find Carlye
- Follow Carlye on Instagram
- Or on Twitter
- And check out her website
- Carlye’s super helpful Google Sheet
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- Chefs de France In Epcot Is Now Accepting Reservations For Early October
- The New Lovepop Location Is Open In Disney Springs
- Disney World Asks Guests To Reschedule If They Can’t Wear Masks Properly
- You Can Now Book Minnie’s Seasonal Dining & Cinderella’s Royal Table
- Tokyo Dining In Epcot’s Japan Pavilion Is Reopening For A Limited Time