These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
How you can help
Follow on social media
Leave me a message
Please use the SpeakPipe link below to say your first name, location, and leave us a message.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Links mentioned in this episode
- You Must Remember This podcast about Song of the South
- Shawn Rossell’s video about Song of the South
- Follow Victoria on Twitter
- Or follow her on Instagram
- Check out her website
- Listen to her “Tea with V” podcast
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- Splash Mountain Is Being Rethemed As A ‘Princess & The Frog’ Attraction
- Chefs de France In Epcot Is Now Accepting Reservations For Early October
- The New Lovepop Location Is Open In Disney Springs
- Tokyo Dining In Epcot’s Japan Pavilion Is Reopening For A Limited Time
- Disney World Asks Guests To Reschedule If They Can’t Wear Masks Properly