These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
How you can help
Follow on social media
Leave me a message
Please use the SpeakPipe link below to say your first name, location, and leave us a message.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Links mentioned in this episode
- You Must Remember This podcast about Song of the South
- Shawn Rossell’s video about Song of the South
- Follow Victoria on Twitter
- Or follow her on Instagram
- Check out her website
- Listen to her “Tea with V” podcast
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- Space 220 Will Finally Open On September 20 At Epcot
- Parking Trams Returning To Disney World, Starting With Magic Kingdom
- Festival Of The Lion King’s Modified Show Set To Debut In Mid-May
- Walt Disney World Is Reducing Physical Distancing In ‘Many Areas’
- Walt Disney World Is Phasing Out Temperature Screenings Starting In May