Today I have a list of three trip add-ons I’m really into right now because they are a good bang for the buck.
I also have a quick tip to help find dining reservations at the times you want.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Become a Patron Now
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a first-timer trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
3 things I’m into right now
1.) Dessert parties
Disney has made changes to the parties and/or the nighttime shows that make these much more worth it than they used to be. Use this graphic to help you compare.
2.) Dining packages for people on the Disney Dining Plan
- Available at Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom, and seasonally at Epcot
- Same number of credits as non-dining package reservations
- Dining at non-buffets gives you an appetizer in addition to the entree and dessert
3.) Express transportation for people with Park Hopper tickets
At $19/day or $29/week, it’s an inexpensive way to feel like a VIP. Read an overview of how it works.
Quick tip of the day
Lori from Wisconsin emailed in this quick tip:
“I was trying to book an early morning reservation for three at Garden Grill, and wasn’t happy with the times available. I increased the number of guests from three to five and did the search again and found that more times opened up. I booked the breakfast for five, then went back in the reservation later and edited back to three guests. So my tip is, if you aren’t finding the restaurant availability you want, try increasing the number of guests and more reservations may appear.”
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- Dessert Parties & Dining Packages Return To Disney World For The 50th
- Changes Coming To Disney’s BoardWalk Resort, Including New Dining, Lobby, & Rooms
- World of Color Dining & Dessert Packages Announced
- 12 Things You Need To Know About Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser
- Story Book Dining & Boatwright’s Dining Hall Both Reopening In December