Special Disneyland tickets are now available for members of the U.S. military to purchase.
This deal offers specially-priced 2022 Disneyland 3-Day and 4-Day Park Hopper Tickets with and without Disney Genie+ service.
Here’s a breakdown of pricing:
- 3-Day Military Promotional Park Hopper Ticket for $225
- 3-Day Military Promotional Park Hopper Ticket with Disney Genie+ Service for $285
- 4-Day Military Promotional Park Hopper Ticket for $260
- 4-Day Military Promotional Park Hopper Ticket with Disney Genie+ Service for $340
Eligible Service Members or their spouses can purchase tickets now through December 12, 2022 for usage through December 16, 2022. Blockout dates of April 9, 2022 through April 17, 2022 apply.
Valid military identification will be required for purchase and use.
“Eligible Service Members” include active or retired members of the U.S. military, such as the National Guard, Reservists, the U.S. Coast Guard, the U.S. Space Force, the Commissioned Corps of the Public Health Service (PHS), and the Commissioned Corps of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA).
Important: This offer is only valid through a U.S. military base ticket office. You can purchase the tickets at a participating U.S. military base ticket office.
Tickets may not be combined with other ticket discounts or promotions. Parking is not included.
If you want help planning a future Disneyland vacation, we recommend using Small World Vacations.
- Special 2023 Disney World Rates & Tickets Available For U.S. Military Members
- New 2022 Disneyland Summer Ticket Offer Now Available For California Residents
- Disneyland Announces 2023 Southern California Resident Ticket Offer
- Disney Raises Price for Genie+ at Disneyland
- 2023 Florida Resident Disney Weekday Magic Ticket Available January 10
- TRON Lightcycle / Run Will Have a Virtual Queue, an Individual Lightning Lane, and a Locker System - January 27, 2023
- Roundup Rodeo BBQ Opening March 23 at Hollywood Studios - January 25, 2023
- 2023 Epcot Flower & Garden Festival Dates Announced - January 18, 2023