Special Disneyland tickets are now available for members of the U.S. military to purchase.
This deal offers specially-priced 2022 Disneyland 3-Day and 4-Day Park Hopper Tickets with and without Disney Genie+ service.
Here’s a breakdown of pricing:
- 3-Day Military Promotional Park Hopper Ticket for $225
- 3-Day Military Promotional Park Hopper Ticket with Disney Genie+ Service for $285
- 4-Day Military Promotional Park Hopper Ticket for $260
- 4-Day Military Promotional Park Hopper Ticket with Disney Genie+ Service for $340
Eligible Service Members or their spouses can purchase tickets now through December 12, 2022 for usage through December 16, 2022. Blockout dates of April 9, 2022 through April 17, 2022 apply.
Valid military identification will be required for purchase and use.
“Eligible Service Members” include active or retired members of the U.S. military, such as the National Guard, Reservists, the U.S. Coast Guard, the U.S. Space Force, the Commissioned Corps of the Public Health Service (PHS), and the Commissioned Corps of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA).
Important: This offer is only valid through a U.S. military base ticket office. You can purchase the tickets at a participating U.S. military base ticket office.
Tickets may not be combined with other ticket discounts or promotions. Parking is not included.
If you want help planning a future Disneyland vacation, we recommend using Small World Vacations.
- 2022 Disney World Hotel & Ticket Offers Available For U.S. Military Members
- New 2021 Disneyland Resort Hotel Offer Available For U.S. Military Members
- Summer 2021 Disneyland Ticket Deal Revealed For Select California Residents
- Disney World Announces 2022 Disney Weekday Magic Ticket For Florida Residents
- 2022 Southern California Resident Disneyland Ticket Deal Now Available
- Disneyland vs Disney World: Which One Should You Visit? - May 16, 2022
- How the Family and Friends List Works in My Disney Experience - May 11, 2022
- Lightning Lane Passes at Disney World (what it is and how much it costs) - May 11, 2022