I’m appealing to your creative side today and have gathered 16 different free fonts for you to use.
A lot of people use the basic Walt Disney font (you can get the Waltograph font here) but for a little extra credit, you can get even more specific and use some of the fonts from each park, the lands within each park and/or from the rides themselves.
These are great for scrapbookers as well as anybody wanting to do a Magic Kingdom-inspired DIY project because they saw it on Pinterest. (I’m super jealous of all of the people doing awesome Disney projects with die cut machines – need to get one of those ASAP.)
There are fonts from each of the lands in Magic Kingdom as well as many of the well-known attractions.
I’ve created an image to show you what each font looks like and you can download them in a zip file at the download link.
(Download file and instructions at the bottom of the page)
How to install fonts
- Save the zip file to your computer
- Unzip the file
- On a PC, highlight all of the fonts and right-click and choose “Install.” On a Mac, drag each of the files to your font folder or double-click and follow the prompts to install.
- Facial Recognition Technology Is Being Tested At Magic Kingdom
- All Four Walt Disney World Parks Extend Hours For Last Weekend In September
- New 2021 Spring Into Magic Walt Disney World Offers Now Available
- Magic Kingdom Cavalcades Will Run On Select Days During Halloween Season
- Disney’s Magical Express & Extra Magic Hours Ending At Walt Disney World