Similar to Disney Springs at Walt Disney World and Downtown Disney District at Disneyland Resort, CityWalk is Universal’s shopping and dining center.
Described as “The Epicenter of Awesome,” CityWalk is on the smaller side, especially compared to Disney Springs.
But, there are several dining and shopping options for those looking for something to do on a non-park day or even when you visiting Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, or Volcano Bay. It’s definitely easy to squeeze in during a trip.
As always, it’s a good idea to have a plan when visiting an area like Universal, so we’ve created a complete guide to CityWalk to help!
Stay tuned for more information!
- Disney Dining Plan returns January 2024 (plus park reservations ending for date-based tickets)
- Disney Dining Promo Card Offer Available at Walt Disney World For Summer 2023
- 2023 Disneyland Packages Now Available To Book
- How to Use Disney World’s Car Locator Feature in the My Disney Experience App
- Splash Mountain Closing January 2023 at Disney World to Make Way for Tiana’s Bayou Adventure
Tuesday 14th of February 2023
I can’t seem to see the guide! Where can it be accessed from?