Described as “The Epicenter of Awesome,” CityWalk is on the smaller side, especially compared to Disney Springs.
But, there are several dining and shopping options for those looking for something to do on a non-park day or even when you visiting Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, or Volcano Bay. It’s definitely easy to squeeze in during a trip.
As always, it’s a good idea to have a plan when visiting an area like Universal, so we’ve created a complete guide to CityWalk to help!
Stay tuned for more information!
- Walt Disney World Friendship Boats Resume Service In Early November
- Select Character Dining Is Returning To Disneyland In Summer 2021
- Fit2Run Is Opening A New Store In Disney Springs
- Disneyland Shares Details For Park Reservation System & Ticket Sales
- Walt Disney World Reveals 2021 Celebrations For Black History Month