Described as “The Epicenter of Awesome,” CityWalk is on the smaller side, especially compared to Disney Springs.
But, there are several dining and shopping options for those looking for something to do on a non-park day or even when you visiting Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, or Volcano Bay. It’s definitely easy to squeeze in during a trip.
As always, it’s a good idea to have a plan when visiting an area like Universal, so we’ve created a complete guide to CityWalk to help!
Stay tuned for more information!
- Dining & More Announced To Reopen Alongside Coronado Springs
- Magical Dining Begins In Orlando, Several WDW Locations Participating
- Disney Springs Extends Hours On Fridays & Saturdays Starting October 9
- Walt Disney World Friendship Boats Resume Service In Early November
- The Reopening Of Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort Is Delayed By Two Days