Described as “The Epicenter of Awesome,” CityWalk is on the smaller side, especially compared to Disney Springs.
But, there are several dining and shopping options for those looking for something to do on a non-park day or even when you visiting Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, or Volcano Bay. It’s definitely easy to squeeze in during a trip.
As always, it’s a good idea to have a plan when visiting an area like Universal, so we’ve created a complete guide to CityWalk to help!
Stay tuned for more information!
- Select Character Dining Is Returning To Disneyland In Summer 2021
- World of Color Dining & Dessert Packages Announced
- Walt Disney World Announces Reopening Dates For Club Level Lounges
- The Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival Returns March 2022
- Disney World Adding Mobile Order To Main Street Confectionery & More