Hear all about Rebecca’s trip to Disney World that included staying Beach Club Club Level, using purchased FastPasses, lots of makeovers. Oh, and a cruise.
I also have a quick tip if you have a child that’s not quite tall enough to ride yet.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Become a Patron Now
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Links/notes mentioned in this episode
Quick tip of the day
Emailed from Carolina A.:
“We were in Pandora just enjoying the surroundings after riding Na’vi River Journey and had my very small twins stand in front of the height measure for Flight of Passage to take a picture. I wanted to have some pics that I would retake in future years to have a comparison pic which I think looks cute. A cast member working there proceeded to give us a family FastPass for when they are tall enough!”
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- Walt Disney World Announces Reopening Dates For Club Level Lounges
- Reopening Dates Set For Beach Club, Wilderness Lodge, & All-Star Movies
- Walt Disney World Resort Hotel Suites Are Now Available To Book
- Walt Disney World Friendship Boats Resume Service In Early November
- New Summer 2021 Walt Disney World Resort Hotel Offer Now Available
- Tom’s U.K. Disney Cruise to Nowhere – PREP288 - September 24, 2021
- Jessica’s surprise birthday trip for her son – PREP287 - September 17, 2021
- How to get from the Orlando airport to Disney World - September 9, 2021