I’m just wrapping up a trip to Disneyland and wanted to tell you how it went, plus who I’d recommend going there instead of Disney World.
I’ve also got a quick tip submitted by a listener on getting character autographs without standing in line.
So much has changed since we first brought you this podcast, including the addition of an entire section on the site dedicated to Disneyland.
We have tons of pages and resources to help you plan the perfect Disneyland vacation.
Get started with our Complete Guide to Disneyland (with comparisons to Walt Disney World).
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Become a Patron Now
To nominate the podcasts you love, be sure to go to PodcastAwards.com daily from January 19 – February 2, 2015, and submit the name of the podcast, the URL, your name and email address. Podcasts that are nominated in each category will make it to the finals and be eligible to win and accept their award at an award ceremony in Las Vegas.
If you’d like to nominate this podcast, the URL to include on the nomination form is https://wdwprepschool.com/category/podcast/.
My Disneyland trip report
Hear about what we did, where we stayed, why I love Disneyland, and who I recommend it for.
Quick tip of the day
A listener named Shannon shared that she was able to get some character autographs by handing an item to a Cast Member at the character meet-and-greets which might come in handy in some situations and save some waiting time.
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Select Character Dining Is Returning To Disneyland In Summer 2021
- More Disneyland Dining News, Including Reservations At Trader Sam’s
- Jungle Cruise Will Be Revamped At Both Walt Disney World & Disneyland
- 2022 Disneyland Vacation Packages Are Now Available To Book
- Disneyland Will Reopen To Out-Of-State Guests Beginning June 15
- Tom’s U.K. Disney Cruise to Nowhere – PREP288 - September 24, 2021
- Jessica’s surprise birthday trip for her son – PREP287 - September 17, 2021
- How to get from the Orlando airport to Disney World - September 9, 2021