All Walt Disney World Resort hotels will be open by the end of 2021!
The reopening dates are as follows:
You can start booking reservations for all of these resorts starting Thursday, July 8.
There’s certainly a lot to look forward to at Disney World, including the upcoming 50th anniversary celebration.
Be sure to also check out our guide on what is currently open at the Disney World resorts.
If you want to book any of these reopening hotels and plan a trip to the most magical place on earth, an expert travel planning professional at Small World Vacations can help.
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Is No Longer Reopening In December 2021
- BoardWalk Inn Will Finally Reopen In Early July 2021
- Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort Is Set To Reopen In February 2021
- Walt Disney World Friendship Boats Resume Service In Early November
- Reopening Dates Set For Beach Club, Wilderness Lodge, & All-Star Movies
- Harmonious Dining Package vs. Disney Enchantment Dessert After-Party - October 8, 2021
- Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular Returns In December 2021 - October 5, 2021
- Disney Announces New MagicBand+, Launching In 2022 - September 30, 2021