Today, I have a 2-part conversation that I had with a first-time visitor to Disney World who spent a year planning a princess-themed trip for her 4-year-old daughter.
I also have a quick tip about where to find good seats for most Disney World shows.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Become a Patron Now
Things mentioned in this episode
- The 2014 calendar that Chonte used for picking her dates (and here’s the one for 2015)
- The video of Chonte’s daughter dancing with Cast Members at Art of Animation
- My princess-themed trip plan
Quick tip of the day
Most Disney World shows have better views from the back of the room so you don’t necessarily want to be the first in to sit down. There are some exceptions, such as the Festival of the Lion King show at Animal Kingdom where sitting up front is the best.
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go.
Did you learn anything from Chonte’s trip? Any questions? Feel free to leave them in the comments.
- The Reimagined Splash Mountain ‘Princess & The Frog’ Attraction Opening In Late 2024
- The 2022-2023 runDisney Race Schedule Is Here
- Tumble Monkeys Returning To Festival Of The Lion King This Summer
- Minnie Vans Returning To Disney World In Summer 2022
- Character Sightings Are Coming To Genie+ At Walt Disney World