Disney Wonder is one of the four different Disney Cruise Line ships offering guests of all ages adventure on the open seas.
Wonder has unique dining, entertainment, activities, accommodations, and so much more! Plus, Wonder is responsible for transporting those on board to luxurious locations like Alaska, the Bahamas, and the Caribbean.
Below you can find links to all of the necessary information about Wonder that will help you with the Disney Cruise Line process.
Ready to get started planning your Wonder-ful cruise? Let’s get to it!
Facts and figures
- It has 11 decks
- There are 10 different room types with 875 staterooms in total.
- It can hold 2,713 passengers and there’s a crew of 950.
- Wonder is the second oldest Disney Cruise Line ship. It’s maiden voyage was on Aug. 15, 1999.
- It’s 984 feet in length, 171.5 feet tall, and is 84,000 gross tons.
- Wonder’s birthplace was Fincantieri – Marghera, Italy.
Restaurants and Dining
We’ve collected information on all of Wonder’s restaurant options and how dining works on a cruise. There are great choices for both kids and adults, including Tiana’s Place, just like from Princess and the Frog.
Learn about the variety of entertainment available on Wonder, including Broadway-like performances, movies on deck, and how you can channel your inner pirate.
Here you’ll find information on the different staterooms available to guests. From sizing, to prices, to what’s perfect for families, we go over all of the important details.
Kids clubs and childcare
If you’re traveling with children, this section is for you. Learn about the different kids clubs and what kind of childcare is on Wonder that is beneficial when adults want time without little ones.
Things to do
Check out what kind of amenities (spa time, anyone?) and recreation (shoot some hoops on deck and more!) are available on board. We’ve gathered full details for you.
- Disneyland Announces More Reopening & Reservation Dates For Select Dining
- More Details Announced For Disney Springs’ Phased Reopening
- Disney World Dining Reservations Made During Recent Glitch Will Be Canceled
- New ‘Shop In Store’ Feature Being Tested In My Disney Experience
- Disneyland Releases Rise of the Resistance Virtual Queue Distribution Times