Disney Fantasy is the fourth ship in the Disney Cruise Line fleet.
Like the other three ships, Fantasy provides guests with unique entertainment, dining offerings, activities, entertainment, and, of course, staterooms.
When traveling on the Fantasy, guests have the chance explore locations like the Eastern Caribbean, Western Caribbean, and Castaway Cay.
We’ve created guides to all of the important information that you’ll need when it comes to planning a Disney cruise.
If you’re reading to get started, let’s go!
FACTS AND FIGURES
- It has 14 decks
- There are 1,250 staterooms
- It can hold 4,000 passengers
- It has a crew of 1,458
- Fantasy’s maiden voyage was on March 31, 2012
- It’s 1,115 feet in length, 216 feet tall, and is 130,000 gross tons
- Fantasy’s birthplace was Meyer Werft – Papenburg, Germany
RESTAURANTS AND DINING
Here we’ve gathered information on all of Fantasy’s restaurants and go over main dining, casual dining, and adult-exclusive dining in detail.
Learn about the variety of entertainment available on Fantasy, including Broadway-like performances from Aladdin and Frozen, movies on deck, and how you can partake in Pirate Night.
Here you’ll find information on the different staterooms available to guests. From sizing, to prices, to what’s perfect for families, we go over all of the important details.
KIDS CLUBS AND CHILDCARE
Fantasy has kids clubs and childcare available to anyone who needs it. Here you can learn more about each in detail.
THINGS TO DO
There all kinds of amenities and recreation options available. Check out all of the things you can do on the Fantasy, like spa activities, swimming pool fun, and even Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique.
- Disney Wish Sets Sail June 9, 2022 & More Details Announced
- Walt Disney World Is Reducing Physical Distancing In ‘Many Areas’
- Disneyland Announces More Reopening & Reservation Dates For Select Dining
- Yacht Club Is Offering In-Room Dining Upon The Resort’s Reopening
- Spice Road Table In Epcot Will Halt Reservations Beginning December 10