Now that the resort officially reopened on Aug. 24, Disney’s Yacht Club Resort is offering in-room dining to hotel guests. This is definitely good news, especially due to the ongoing pandemic.
In-room dining gives guests who want to avoid eating near other individuals without masks or indoor dining (here are all of the places to eat outdoors at Walt Disney World), the ability to eat in the comfort of their own room.
As you can see below, private dining isn’t listed as “closed” in My Disney Experience compared to other resorts.
The in-room dining menu isn’t available online or via My Disney Experience, but only at the hotel.
Here’s what’s included on the in-room dining menu:
It’s important to also note that an 18% gratuity, $5.00 delivery charge, and 6.5% sales tax applies to all delivery orders. A minimum order might also apply. You can order in-room dining by pressing “Dining Option” on your in-room phone.
Currently, the following dining options are open at Yacht Club (you can browse the current menus and make reservations online or via the app):
- Beach Club Marketplace (the Solarium is offering select options during the refurbishment)
- Ale & Compass Restaurant
- Ale & Compass Lounge
- The Market at Ale & Compass
- Hurricane Hanna’s Waterside Bar and Grill (bar only)
- Beaches and Cream Soda Shop
- Martha’s Vineyard
Yacht Club is the first resort to offer in-room dining, since Walt Disney World officially reopened in mid-July. Disney previously stated that, “Private dining and in-room delivery will not be offered during the initial reopening window.”
It’s unclear if other resorts will follow in Yacht Club’s footsteps, but we’ll be sure to update you if they do. Until then, read our guides on dining at WDW, budgeting without using the Disney Dining Plan, and everything else you need to know about the reopening.
- Story Book Dining & Boatwright’s Dining Hall Both Reopening In December
- New Walt Disney World Resort Hotel Offer Available For Disney+ Subscribers
- Disneyland Announces Early Entry & More For Resort Hotel Guests In Summer 2022
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort Set To Finally Reopen In March 2022
- 2022 Disney+ Subscriber Holiday Offer Announced For Walt Disney World Resort
- Select Rooms at Caribbean Beach Receiving “Under the Sea” Theme - October 3, 2022
- Walt Disney World Temporarily Closing Due to Hurricane Ian - September 27, 2022
- 2022 Holiday Offer Available For Disneyland Resort Hotels - September 27, 2022