Get ready to practice your Disneyland boarding group skills, because once April 22 comes you’ll be able to join a virtual queue for World of Color.
On April 14, Disney announced that the nighttime spectacular will implement a virtual queue. While it is not required to view the show, it is highly recommended.
Distribution times for the virtual queue enrollment will begin at noon, daily, via the Disneyland app.
If you’re lucky enough to score a virtual queue selection, you will receive a notification about 45 minutes before showtime via the Disneyland app to enter the designated standing-room only viewing area via one of the 2 marked entrance points (Blue or Yellow) that will be assigned to you.
To access the virtual queue, you must have entered California Adventure with a 1-park ticket/Park Hopper ticket, or Disneyland Park with a Park Hopper ticket, prior to noon.
If you start your day at Disneyland, you may then enter California Adventure with your Park Hopper ticket after 1 p.m. (when park hopping begins) for your designated entrance and showtime.
There are a few other ways to view World of Color:
- If the virtual queue reaches capacity, you are encouraged to visit the Paradise Bay viewing area 30 to 45 minutes before showtime to check in with a Cast Member for walk-up viewing options. These will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- You can book World of Color dining packages or a World of Color dessert party, which include reserved viewing for the show.
If anything changes regarding World of Color’s virtual queue, we’ll let you know!
- World of Color Dining & Dessert Packages Announced
- Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind Virtual Queue Will Have 3 Drop Times
- 2022 Disneyland Park Hopper Ticket Offer Available For U.S. Military Members
- Main Street Electrical Parade, World of Color, & Fantasmic Get Return Dates at Disneyland
- New 2022 Disneyland Summer Ticket Offer Now Available For California Residents
- 2023 Epcot Flower & Garden Festival Dates Announced - January 18, 2023
- Ariel Meet and Greet, Enchanted Tales With Belle Returning to Magic Kingdom - January 17, 2023
- Tiana’s Palace Replacing French Market Restaurant in New Orleans Square at Disneyland - January 12, 2023