Upon World of Color’s April 22 return to Disney California Adventure, guests will be able to enjoy reserved viewing for the beautiful nighttime spectacular.
How? By purchasing either a World of Color Dining Package or World of Color Dessert Party, which Disney announced on April 12.
On April 7, Disney also announced a Main Street Electrical Parade (returns April 22) dining package for the nighttime parade that returns to Disneyland Park on April 22. Read more here.
Below is what you can expect from each World of Color package. Bookings open starting April 20.
World of Color Dessert Party
- Where: Paradise Gardens Park in the World of Color preferred viewing area
- What: Sweet and savory desserts and appetizers and beverages
- Price: Starting $84 per guest (tax and gratuity included; children ages 2 and under may attend free of charge, provided they are seated on the lap of an adult)
World of Color Dining Package
Wine Country Trattoria at Disney California Adventure
- What: 3-course meal (starter, entrée and dessert) from a prix-fixe menu, plus a nonalcoholic beverage
- Price (excluding tax, gratuity, and alcohol): Lunch — Starting at $50 for adults; $25 for children (ages 3 to 9); Dinner — Starting at $50 for adults; $25 for children (ages 3 to 9)
Storytellers Café at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
- What: An all-you-care-to-enjoy buffet and a nonalcoholic beverage (specialty coffees not included)
- Price (excluding tax, gratuity, and alcohol): Dinner — Starting at $50 for adults; $25 for children (ages 3 to 9)
With the dining packages, you’ll receive 1 reserved viewing area voucher for each package purchased.
Each person in your party must purchase a package in order to obtain a voucher. Vouchers are valid only for the designated show time on the same day as the dining experience. You will receive your voucher at the restaurant.
Your voucher lists the location of your viewing area, the time you should arrive at your viewing location and the show’s performance time. Early and late arrivals will not be accommodated.
The viewing area is separate from the dining location. All viewing areas are standing only, with accommodations for Guests with disabilities.
There’s also a special Disneyland nighttime spectacular foodie guide released by Disney featuring special food and drinks.
Plus, guests will be able to purchase a Light-up Turtle Premium Sipper (limit 2 per person) and a Light-up Elliott Dragon Premium Bucket (limit 2 per person) at various locations throughout Disneyland Park across the summer.
Seriously, how cute are these? [insert heart eyes]
If you’re interested in either of these and/or visiting Disneyland to experience the return of the nighttime spectaculars, Small World Vacation can help with all of your booking needs.
- Main Street Electrical Parade Dining Package Announced at Disneyland
- World Of Color Will Use Virtual Queue When The Nighttime Show Returns
- Main Street Electrical Parade, World of Color, & Fantasmic Get Return Dates at Disneyland
- 2023 Disneyland Packages Now Available To Book
- Park Hopping Changes & More Coming to Disney World & Disneyland
- 2023 Epcot Flower & Garden Festival Dates Announced - January 18, 2023
- Ariel Meet and Greet, Enchanted Tales With Belle Returning to Magic Kingdom - January 17, 2023
- Tiana’s Palace Replacing French Market Restaurant in New Orleans Square at Disneyland - January 12, 2023