We have yet another experience at Walt Disney World getting ready to reopen.
The Disney Parks Blog announced on Tuesday, Oct. 6 that Disney’s Winter Summerland Miniature Golf will reopen on Nov. 6.
But, with this reopening means Disney’s Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf will close for the season on Nov. 5 and is set to reopen on Jan. 31, 2021.
According to the website, Winter Summerland will remain open through Jan. 30, the day before Fantasia Gardens reopens.
You can find the Winter Summerland Miniature Golf in the Blizzard Beach Water Park area. There are two 18-hole golf courses: the Summer Course and the Winter Course. They are exactly what they sound like and are perfectly themed. Yes, Santa Claus is also involved in the design.
A round of golf costs $14 per adult (plus tax) and $12 per child ages 3 to 9 (plus tax). Walk-ups are welcome, but you can also book a tee time by calling (407) 939-7529.
Like most everything else on WDW property, there are health and safety guidelines that need to be followed when miniature golfing. Guests must wear face coverings the entire time, keep at least a six-foot distance from others not in their party, and they will also have their temperatures screened prior to entry.
Ever since WDW first reopened in July, several experiences have reopened across the resort, including Savi’s Workshop. To see everything that’s available right now, check out our WDW reopening guide and our 2020 & 2021 vacation planner.
- Aulani Resort Announces A Phased Reopening For Early November
- Walt Disney World Is Phasing Out Temperature Screenings Starting In May
- Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort Is Set To Reopen In February 2021
- BoardWalk Inn Will Finally Reopen In Early July 2021
- The Disneyland Hotel Is Reopening In Early July 2021
- Yachtsman Steakhouse & More Dining Reopening At Walt Disney World - July 27, 2021
- Our 7 Favorite Booths From Epcot Food and Wine 2021 - July 22, 2021
- Happily Ever After Is Ending & More Disney World Entertainment Returns - July 21, 2021