It’s never too early to start thinking about Christmas at Walt Disney World, even if it’s currently Halloween season (Disney After Hours Boo Bash only recently started).
At the time, specific event dates weren’t released, nor were ticket prices or when they would go on sale.
Well, on Aug. 13, Disney finally revealed just how much tickets cost, along with when you can start purchasing Disney Very Merriest After Hours tickets.
Below is what you need to know!
(P.S. Keep reading for a very important and very big piece of info Disney recently shared about the event.)
The holiday After Hours will take place on 24 select nights beginning Nov. 8 through Dec. 21 for 4 hours from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m.
Tickets range from $169 to $229 (plus tax) for select nights and $249 (plus tax) on December 19 and 21.
Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members will receive a $10 discount on select event dates in November.
Here is a complete chart of dates and pricing, courtesy of Disney World.
When do tickets go on sale? It depends, especially if you’re staying on-site or off-site.
- Starting Aug. 17 guests of Disney Resort hotels, Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotels, and Shades of Green can buy tickets for event dates that occur during their hotel stay.
- Starting Aug. 20 all guests can purchase tickets.
Tickets can be purchased either online or by calling 407-939-7947. Keep in mind that tickets are nontransferable and nonrefundable.
Important: Ticket holders can enter Magic Kingdom as early as 7 p.m. Additional day theme park tickets or Disney Park Pass theme park reservations aren’t required.
In other exciting Disney Very Merriest After Hours news… guests will get to see Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade!
Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks Show at Cinderella Castle will also run, along with the Club Tinsel Dance Party over in Tomorrowland.
Guests will even have the chance to spot characters, like Jiminy Cricket, the Country Bears, and Winnie the Pooh and friends. Better yet, a musical group called the “Reindeer Wrangerls” will perform “street-mosphere” in Frontierland.
Of course, guests can help themselves to as many complimentary snacks and bottled beverages as they’d like provided at different carts around the park.
Plus, After Hours events are all about low crowds and short wait times for select attractions.
Very Merriest is similar to Boo Bash, with, some big differences (ahem, a parade and fireworks). If you’d like to visit during either the Halloween or holiday seasons, Small World Vacations can help book your trip.
Be sure to also check out our complete Disney Very Merriest After Hours guide for all of the details.
- New Disney After Hours BOO BASH Coming To Magic Kingdom For Halloween
- Disney Very Merriest After Hours & Festival Of The Holidays Dates Announced
- New 2021 Holiday After Hours Event Coming To Disneyland Park
- Dates, Pricing, Cavalcades & More Announced For Disney After Hours Boo Bash
- Oogie Boogie Bash & More Halloween Fun Returning To Disneyland In Fall 2021
- Hollywood Studios Is Pausing Rise of the Resistance’s Virtual Queue - September 16, 2021
- Best Kid-Friendly Options at Epcot Food and Wine 2021 - September 16, 2021
- Space 220 Reservations Open September 20, Menus & Prices Revealed - September 14, 2021