It’s never too early to start thinking about Christmas at Walt Disney World, even if it’s currently Halloween season (Disney After Hours Boo Bash only recently started).
At the time, specific event dates weren’t released, nor were ticket prices or when they would go on sale.
Well, on Aug. 13, Disney finally revealed just how much tickets cost, along with when you can start purchasing Disney Very Merriest After Hours tickets.
Below is what you need to know!
(P.S. Keep reading for a very important and very big piece of info Disney recently shared about the event.)
The holiday After Hours will take place on 24 select nights beginning Nov. 8 through Dec. 21 for 4 hours from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m.
Tickets range from $169 to $229 (plus tax) for select nights and $249 (plus tax) on December 19 and 21.
Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members will receive a $10 discount on select event dates in November.
Here is a complete chart of dates and pricing, courtesy of Disney World.
When do tickets go on sale? It depends, especially if you’re staying on-site or off-site.
- Starting Aug. 17 guests of Disney Resort hotels, Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotels, and Shades of Green can buy tickets for event dates that occur during their hotel stay.
- Starting Aug. 20 all guests can purchase tickets.
Tickets can be purchased either online or by calling 407-939-7947. Keep in mind that tickets are nontransferable and nonrefundable.
Important: Ticket holders can enter Magic Kingdom as early as 7 p.m. Additional day theme park tickets or Disney Park Pass theme park reservations aren’t required.
In other exciting Disney Very Merriest After Hours news… guests will get to see Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade!
Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks Show at Cinderella Castle will also run, along with the Club Tinsel Dance Party over in Tomorrowland.
Guests will even have the chance to spot characters, like Jiminy Cricket, the Country Bears, and Winnie the Pooh and friends. Better yet, a musical group called the “Reindeer Wrangerls” will perform “street-mosphere” in Frontierland.
Of course, guests can help themselves to as many complimentary snacks and bottled beverages as they’d like provided at different carts around the park.
Plus, After Hours events are all about low crowds and short wait times for select attractions.
Very Merriest is similar to Boo Bash, with, some big differences (ahem, a parade and fireworks). If you’d like to visit during either the Halloween or holiday seasons, Small World Vacations can help book your trip.
Be sure to also check out our complete Disney Very Merriest After Hours guide for all of the details.
- Disney H20 Glow After Hours Returns To Typhoon Lagoon Memorial Day Weekend
- Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Returning In August 2022
- Disney Very Merriest After Hours Adds New Stage Show & More Holiday News
- Oogie Boogie Bash 2022 Tickets Go On Sale In June, Plus More Disneyland Halloween Details
- An Important Early Theme Park Entry & Genie+ Update At Walt Disney World
- MagicBand+ Launching at Disneyland in Fall 2022 - September 20, 2022
- Early Entry and More Limited-Time Perks at Typhoon Lagoon Announced for Disney World Passholders - September 19, 2022
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Hollywood Studios (Rise of the Resistance, Savi’s Workshop) - September 19, 2022