Disney World goes all out during the holiday season and today I have an overview of everything that happens in the parks and elsewhere on property from early November through early January.
I also have a quick tip that might help you snag a hard-to-get FastPass+ reservation.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Become a Patron Now
Disney World holiday info
Quick tip of the day
Use this handy site to see which FastPass+ reservations are currently available for attractions at Disney World.
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- An Important Early Theme Park Entry & Genie+ Update At Walt Disney World
- Parking Trams Returning To Disney World, Starting With Magic Kingdom
- The NBA Experience Will Not Reopen At Disney Springs
- Disney Very Merriest After Hours Adds New Stage Show & More Holiday News
- When & How To Buy Disney Very Merriest After Hours Tickets