Walt Disney World vacation packages and ticket-only purchases for arrivals Sept. 27 through Dec. 31, 2021 at the Walt Disney World Resort are now available to book.
This means you can finally start planning your trip for WDW’s 50th anniversary. The official date of the major celebration is Oct. 1, 2021 (Magic Kingdom opened on Oct. 1, 1971).
It’s unclear what, if any, special events will happen during the milestone, but there’s bound to be something fantastic — or we at least hope so, including the opening of TRON in Tomorrowland at Magic Kingdom.
With the ongoing pandemic, it’s hard to say what WDW’s 50th anniversary will look like, but just to be at the resort on the day it opened 50 years later will certainly be unforgettable.
As for booking through the end of 2021, you should also know that not all Disney Resort hotels are open or scheduled for reopening of next year, but there are still plenty of hotels to choose from.
And, keep in mind that Disney Resort hotel packages with dining plans remain unavailable at this time. (If you want tips on how to budget food at WDW without a dining plan, we have a page just for you.)
If you’re interested in making a future reservation for WDW, be sure to fill out the form below. You can also of course make reservations online.
- Walt Disney World Shares Details For New Year’s Eve 2020 Celebrations
- Walt Disney World Friendship Boats Resume Service In Early November
- Disney’s Magical Express & Extra Magic Hours Ending At Walt Disney World
- Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort Is Set To Reopen In February 2021
- 2022 Walt Disney World Vacation Packages Now Available To Book