If you’re looking for more ways to celebrate the 2020 holiday season, Walt Disney Swan and Dolphin Resort has you covered.
This year’s holiday festivities were announced and there’s a lot to look forward to. From a new Santa Village, to a socially-distant meet and greet, to a variety of family activities, Swan and Dolphin isn’t skimping on the holiday fun.
Let’s take a look.
A New Santa Village
There’s a completely new Santa Village themed area that’s available on select nights beginning Nov. 27.
A Holiday-Themed Meet & Greet
You can meet Santa, Mrs. Claus, and their elf, Kandy Kane in festive Florida vacation attire. This is a socially-distance holiday photo op.
The meet and greet is held on the following select nights:
- Nov. 27-28
- Dec. 4-5
- Dec. 11-12
- Dec. 18-19
- Dec. 21-22
Decorate Christmas Cookies
On select nights, families can also decorate cookies. Don’t worry, health and safety measures will be put in place.
A Life-Size Chocolate Santa Scene
You can check out a life-size chocolate holiday Santa scene that weighs approximately 2,000 pounds. It will be displayed throughout December and is 100 percent edible, but not available for tasting.
A Nighttime Light Show
There’s also a musical light show that will transform the outdoor causeway each evening into a holiday spectacle with dancing illuminated palm trees and favorite holiday tunes. The performances occur regularly from sunset through 10 p.m.
A New Christmas Eve Tradition
On Christmas Eve, children can hang a magic key on their door to help Santa find his way on Christmas Eve. Magic keys are available on Dec. 24 at the concierge desk.
The Deck-The-Halls Decoration Package
Guests can order a Deck-The-Halls decoration package, where elves will transform their room with holiday-themed décor and leave behind tasty treats and a specialized holiday note for the kids. Hanukkah packages are also available. (Advance reservations are required and fees apply.)
Watch Holiday Movies
If all of that isn’t enough, there are even 24/7 in-room holiday movies.
A Special Offer
Better yet, there’s a special resort offer for guests to take advantage of. There are rates starting at $167 per night and guests can even get up to 50 percent off a second room. All you have to do is use the code “SANTA.”
You can check out the full list of activities and the schedule over at the official Swan and Dolphin website.
For more festive celebrations, check out our complete guide to the holidays at Walt Disney World. And if you need some shopping tips, we’ve also compiled a list of ideas with shops from impacted Cast Members.
- Hollywood Studios Adds Hollywood Holiday Tower Hotel & More Festive Details
- Disney Springs’ 2020 Holiday Offerings Include Santa On A Pontoon Boat
- Magic Kingdom Holiday Cavalcades Will Run 7 Days A Week, Except For One
- Reservations Are Now Open For New Walt Disney World Swan Reserve
- Disney Very Merriest After Hours Adds New Stage Show & More Holiday News
- Candlelight Processional Narrators & More 2021 Festival Of The Holidays Details Announced - October 15, 2021
- Disney Very Merriest After Hours Adds New Stage Show & More Holiday News - October 14, 2021
- Is Space 220 Worth The Money? A Breakdown Of Epcot’s Newest Restaurant - October 13, 2021