In some good news, Walt Disney World Resort hotel suites are now available to book. Only select hotels offer suites, but if you’re looking to make a reservation for one, now you can.
But, it’s important to keep in mind that Club Level service currently remains unavailable.
This also means that any room designated “Club Level,” “Club Level Access,” “Clb Level Access,” or “Access,” including suites, will not include Club Level service until further notice.
Club Level service isn’t offered at every WDW resort hotel, but only at Deluxe Resorts. The service typically includes additional perks and amenities, not to mention concierge-level services.
If you happen to have an existing club access suite reservation, the Disney Reservation Center and Disney Travel Agents are currently reaching out to guests about their options. Anyone impacted should be contacted about 30 to 60 days prior to their scheduled arrival.
- Walt Disney World Announces Reopening Dates For Club Level Lounges
- Walt Disney World Friendship Boats Resume Service In Early November
- Valet Parking Is Returning To Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- Reservations Are Now Open For New Walt Disney World Swan Reserve
- New Summer 2021 Walt Disney World Resort Hotel Offer Now Available
- Yachtsman Steakhouse & More Dining Reopening At Walt Disney World - July 27, 2021
- Our 7 Favorite Booths From Epcot Food and Wine 2021 - July 22, 2021
- Happily Ever After Is Ending & More Disney World Entertainment Returns - July 21, 2021