Walt Disney World has released a new special offer for Memory Maker. If you don’t know what that is, the feature allows you to download unlimited PhotoPass photos and videos from your vacation — for a price. (You can read more about Memory Maker here.)
So what is the special offer? Well, when you activate your Memory Maker purchase any time now through Nov. 30, 2020, you can download all of your Disney PhotoPass photos and videos captured through the end of 2020. Usually, you only have a 30-day window to do so.
To be clear, the offer does not apply to Memory Maker One Day, and the 45-day expiration policy on photos and videos remains in effect, which means you will need to download your photos and videos as you go before they expire.
Memory Maker isn’t cheap. It costs $199. However, sometimes you can get a discount. For example, when you purchase the feature in advance, you can receive a $30 discount.
Just know that when you purchase in advance, you have to wait three days to activate Memory Maker, meaning you can’t take photos before you decide to purchase it. But, of course, that $30 discount might seem worth it to you in the long run.
We recently shared a post about whether or not both PhotoPass and Memory Marker are still worth it during the current environment at WDW, so be sure to check that out to see if either are worth your time and money.
- Capture Your Moment Sees Price Increase As It Comes To Epcot & Hollywood Studios
- New Walt Disney World Resort Hotel Offer Available For Disney+ Subscribers
- Walt Disney World Announces New Annual Passes, On Sale September 8
- 2022 Disney World Hotel & Ticket Offers Available For U.S. Military Members
- Don’t Miss Small World Vacations’ New Year’s 2022 Walt Disney World Offer