The Walt Disney World calendar has once again been updated with new hours for the remainder of November and through early December.
Before we get to the latest hours for the holiday season, there are some upcoming park hour changes to take note of.
- Animal Kingdom: Sept. 26 and Sept. 27 — 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. (instead of closing at 5 p.m.)
- Epcot: Sept. 26, Oct. 3, and Oct. 10 — 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. (instead of closing at 7 p.m.)
Remember, the holiday season at WDW begins on Nov. 6 and lasts through Dec. 30. Also the Epcot International Festival of the Holidays starts on Nov. 27.
Now, for the holiday hours:
- Magic Kingdom: Nov. 29 – Dec. 5 — 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. (closes an hour later)
- Epcot: Nov. 29 – Dec. 5 — 12 p.m. to 8 p.m. (opens and closes an hour later)
- Hollywood Studios: Nov. 29 – Dec. 5 — 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. (no changes)
- Animal Kingdom: Nov. 29 – Dec. 5 — 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (no changes)
On Sept. 11, WDW’s calendar was updated through Nov. 28 and showed the same park hour changes as above.
As we previously speculated, Magic Kingdom staying open an hour later is probably to accommodate the rotating nighttime projections on Cinderella Castle that are replacing the Dream Lights this year.
Park hours were reduced starting on Sept. 8 and with the holidays quickly approaching (there are less than 100 days until Christmas!), it’s good to know we’ll be able to spend more time at Magic Kingdom and Epcot during the most wonderful time of year.
- Disney Very Merriest After Hours Adds New Stage Show & More Holiday News
- Walt Disney World Releases Extended Evening Theme Park Hours
- Disney Very Merriest After Hours & Festival Of The Holidays Dates Announced
- An Important Early Theme Park Entry & Genie+ Update At Walt Disney World
- New 2021 Holiday After Hours Event Coming To Disneyland Park