The Walt Disney World calendar has once again been updated with new hours for the remainder of November and through early December.
Before we get to the latest hours for the holiday season, there are some upcoming park hour changes to take note of.
- Animal Kingdom: Sept. 26 and Sept. 27 — 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. (instead of closing at 5 p.m.)
- Epcot: Sept. 26, Oct. 3, and Oct. 10 — 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. (instead of closing at 7 p.m.)
Remember, the holiday season at WDW begins on Nov. 6 and lasts through Dec. 30. Also the Epcot International Festival of the Holidays starts on Nov. 27.
Now, for the holiday hours:
- Magic Kingdom: Nov. 29 – Dec. 5 — 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. (closes an hour later)
- Epcot: Nov. 29 – Dec. 5 — 12 p.m. to 8 p.m. (opens and closes an hour later)
- Hollywood Studios: Nov. 29 – Dec. 5 — 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. (no changes)
- Animal Kingdom: Nov. 29 – Dec. 5 — 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (no changes)
On Sept. 11, WDW’s calendar was updated through Nov. 28 and showed the same park hour changes as above.
As we previously speculated, Magic Kingdom staying open an hour later is probably to accommodate the rotating nighttime projections on Cinderella Castle that are replacing the Dream Lights this year.
Park hours were reduced starting on Sept. 8 and with the holidays quickly approaching (there are less than 100 days until Christmas!), it’s good to know we’ll be able to spend more time at Magic Kingdom and Epcot during the most wonderful time of year.
The following products and services give us a commission on sales.
Get our free Quick Start Guide
Have our guide delivered right to your inbox with our 6-step Disney World planning process to make it less overwhelming. Snag our free guide ➡️
Take our course
Check out our course that will help you learn all about Walt Disney World planning with dozens of videos and downloadables for each step along the way. Get access now ➡️
Our recommend travel agency
We partner with Small World Vacations, Diamond Level Authorized Disney Vacations Planners in business since 1996. Get a quote now ➡️
Want to stay deluxe on a moderate budget?
It’s 1 of our top fave ways to save! By renting DVC points, you can stay in deluxe accommodations for a fraction of the price. Check availability ➡️
Private car service
Quicksilver Tours will transport you in style. They assist with luggage at the airport, provide car seats, and include a free grocery stop. Book your car ➡️
Need a stroller, wheelchair, or scooter?
Buena Vista Scooters is a company with a great reputation who offers in-person resort drop off and pick up of strollers, scooters, and wheelchairs. Book your rental ➡️
- We stayed in an All-Star Music Family Suite: here’s our review - September 28, 2023
- Chip ‘n’ Dale’s Harvest Feast at Garden Grill review: is lunch and dinner worth it? - September 27, 2023
- Be Our Guest review: is it worth it? - September 21, 2023