These special hours will only be available to guests staying at Disney Deluxe Resort Hotels, Disney Deluxe Villas, and other select hotels (Swan, Dolphin, Swan Reserve, Shades of Green).
The hours also give guests the chance to experience select attractions, shops, and dining after regular park hours.
But, these hours will only be available in select theme parks on select nights.
Here is the current schedule (so far) posted by Disney on July 30.
- Monday, Oct. 4 at Epcot: 10 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- Wednesday, Oct. 6 at Magic Kingdom: 9 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Monday, Oct. 11 at Epcot: 10 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- Wednesday, Oct. 13 at Magic Kingdom: 9 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Guests will need a valid Resort ID, valid theme park admission, and a theme park reservation for the same park on the same day.
Or, guests need a ticket or annual pass with the Park Hopper option, provided the guest entered the park where they made their reservation earlier in the day.
These hours are not posted on the official Disney World calendar nor in My Disney Experience app. They are currently posted here.
It’s unclear if they will be posted online or in the app in the future as more are released.
Whatever the case, we’ll be sure to share the current schedule with you here or on social media, so make sure to keep your eyes peeled.
There’s also Early Theme Park Entry (in place of Extra Magic Hours) for all Disney Resort hotel guests and guests of other select hotels to look forward to beginning Oct. 1, 2021.
The early theme park entry benefit gives guests the first chance to enjoy select attractions at every theme park, every day of the week.
Disney also previously announced that Early Theme Park Entry would grant guests 30-minute early theme park entry.
We’ll share more updates about both the special morning and evening hours if or when we learn more.
- Disney’s Magical Express & Extra Magic Hours Ending At Walt Disney World
- Walt Disney World Extends Park Hours For Two More Weekends In October
- Walt Disney World Park Hours Extended For The Week Of Christmas
- Walt Disney World Extends Park Hours For First Two Weekends In October
- Walt Disney World Posts Park Hours For Christmas Week & Extends Even More
- Space 220 Will Finally Open On September 20 At Epcot - September 2, 2021
- Holidays Return To Disneyland November 2021 With A Parade & Fireworks - September 1, 2021
- Walt Disney World Announces New Annual Passes, On Sale September 8 - August 30, 2021