Well, it looks like there’s a good chance weekend park hours across Walt Disney World will continue to be extended.
Following in the footsteps of extending hours for the first two weekends in October, park hours at all theme parks except Hollywood Studios have been increased for the weekends of Oct. 16 and Oct. 23.
Here are the updated hours for Oct. 16-18 and Oct. 23-25:
- Magic Kingdom: 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Epcot: 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Hollywood Studios: 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. (no changes)
- Animal Kingdom: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Park hours were first reduced on Sept. 8 and have remained mostly the same during the weekdays. These reduced hours are:
- Magic Kingdom: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Epcot: 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Hollywood Studios: 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Animal Kingdom: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
But, as previously stated, hours have repeatedly been extended over the weekends and most likely to handle the bigger crowds compared to the weekdays.
If that isn’t enough, December hours are now posted through Dec. 19. Park hours will also shift for the holiday celebrations, giving guests a better chance to enjoy the festivities at select parks later in the evenings.
The holiday offerings begin on Nov. 6 and will run through Dec. 30. These are the hours so far for the 2020 holiday season:
- Magic Kingdom: Nov. 6-Dec. 19 — 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Epcot: Nov. 27-Dec. 19 — 12 p.m. to 8 p.m. (the modified Festival of the Holidays begin on Nov. 27)
- Hollywood Studios: Nov. 6-Dec. 19 — 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Animal Kingdom: Nov. 6- Dec. 19 — 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Seeing as park hours continue to fluctuate, be sure to check the hours when planning or before you head to the parks, just to make sure!
The following products and services give us a commission on sales.
Get our free Quick Start Guide
Have our guide delivered right to your inbox with our 6-step Disney World planning process to make it less overwhelming. Snag our free guide ➡️
Take our course
Check out our course that will help you learn all about Walt Disney World planning with dozens of videos and downloadables for each step along the way. Get access now ➡️
Our recommend travel agency
We partner with Small World Vacations, Diamond Level Authorized Disney Vacations Planners in business since 1996. Get a quote now ➡️
Want to stay deluxe on a moderate budget?
It’s 1 of our top fave ways to save! By renting DVC points, you can stay in deluxe accommodations for a fraction of the price. Check availability ➡️
Private car service
Quicksilver Tours will transport you in style. They assist with luggage at the airport, provide car seats, and include a free grocery stop. Book your car ➡️
Need a stroller, wheelchair, or scooter?
Buena Vista Scooters is a company with a great reputation who offers in-person resort drop off and pick up of strollers, scooters, and wheelchairs. Book your rental ➡️
- 2023 Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party Food (exclusive treats, dining options) - November 10, 2023
- Where to find the Characters at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party - November 10, 2023
- Gingerbread houses at Disney World for Christmas 2023 (plus resort trees and other decor) - November 3, 2023