Well, it looks like there’s a good chance weekend park hours across Walt Disney World will continue to be extended.
Following in the footsteps of extending hours for the first two weekends in October, park hours at all theme parks except Hollywood Studios have been increased for the weekends of Oct. 16 and Oct. 23.
Here are the updated hours for Oct. 16-18 and Oct. 23-25:
- Magic Kingdom: 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Epcot: 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Hollywood Studios: 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. (no changes)
- Animal Kingdom: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Park hours were first reduced on Sept. 8 and have remained mostly the same during the weekdays. These reduced hours are:
- Magic Kingdom: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Epcot: 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Hollywood Studios: 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Animal Kingdom: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
But, as previously stated, hours have repeatedly been extended over the weekends and most likely to handle the bigger crowds compared to the weekdays.
If that isn’t enough, December hours are now posted through Dec. 19. Park hours will also shift for the holiday celebrations, giving guests a better chance to enjoy the festivities at select parks later in the evenings.
The holiday offerings begin on Nov. 6 and will run through Dec. 30. These are the hours so far for the 2020 holiday season:
- Magic Kingdom: Nov. 6-Dec. 19 — 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Epcot: Nov. 27-Dec. 19 — 12 p.m. to 8 p.m. (the modified Festival of the Holidays begin on Nov. 27)
- Hollywood Studios: Nov. 6-Dec. 19 — 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Animal Kingdom: Nov. 6- Dec. 19 — 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Seeing as park hours continue to fluctuate, be sure to check the hours when planning or before you head to the parks, just to make sure!
- Walt Disney World Posts Park Hours For Christmas Week & Extends Even More
- Walt Disney World Extends Park Hours For First Two Weekends In October
- Walt Disney World Posts Park Hours Through Early January 2021
- All Four Walt Disney World Parks Extend Hours For Last Weekend In September
- Walt Disney World Park Hours Extended For The Week Of Christmas