The Walt Disney World calendar has been updated with new hours for the holiday season. So far, only hours through Nov. 28 are showing.
The holidays officially begin at WDW on Nov. 6 and will run through Dec. 30. Here are the updated hours:
- Nov. 1-5 : 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Nov. 6-28: 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Epcot (Festival of the Holidays begin Nov. 27)
- Nov. 1-26: 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Nov. 27-28: 12 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Hollywood Studios (no changes)
- Nov. 1-28: 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Animal Kingdom (no changes)
- Nov. 1-28: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m
Magic Kingdom remaining open an hour later is most likely to accommodate the rotating nighttime projections on Cinderella Castle.
As for Epcot, the Festival of the Holidays is modified this year. The Candlelight Processional has been canceled, but guests will still be able to enjoy the holiday kitchens.
There will also be modified entertainment, including JOYFUL! performing R&B, Gospel, contemporary, and traditional Christmas and holiday music in the World ShowPlace and Voices of Liberty performing at the America Gardens Theatre.
There are even more 2020 holiday offerings happening across each theme park, resort, and Disney Springs, but, sadly, the following have been canceled:
- Magic Kingdom’s Castle Dream Lights
- Gingerbread House displays at hotels
- Disney Springs’ Christmas Tree Trail
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
The parks recently saw a reduction in hours starting on Sept. 8. It’s nice to see that Magic Kingdom and Epcot will be open later into the evenings for the holidays.
- Walt Disney World Extends Park Hours For Two More Weekends In October
- Walt Disney World Releases More 2020 Holiday Park Hours
- Walt Disney World Posts Park Hours For Christmas Week & Extends Even More
- Walt Disney World Posts Park Hours Through Early January 2021
- Walt Disney World Park Hours Extended For The Week Of Christmas