We know there have been many changes to Walt Disney World park hours, and, yes, there are even more to report. But, don’t worry, we are here to keep all of the latest park hours organized for you.
In addition to hours now being listed through Dec. 12, park hours have also been extended for the first two weekends in October.
Hours were only previously posted through Dec. 5 for the 2020 holiday season, but now we have newly posted hours for Dec. 6 through Dec. 12.
The following hours vary from the typical weekday hours that we’ve been used to since Sept. 8 that are:
- Animal Kingdom — 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Epcot — 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Hollywood Studios — 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Magic Kingdom — 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Below are all of the latest hour updates you need to take note of. And, remember, that the weekend of Oct. 9 through Oct. 12 is a holiday weekend.
- Sept. 25-27 — 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Oct. 2-4 — 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Oct. 9-12 — 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Nov. 1- Dec. 12 — 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sept. 25-27 — 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Oct. 2-4 — 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Oct. 9-12 — 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Nov. 1-26 — 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Nov. 27-Dec. 12 — 12 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Sept. 25-27 — 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Oct. 2-4 — 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Oct. 9-12 — 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Nov. 1-Dec. 12 — 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Sept. 25-27 — 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Oct. 2-4 — 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Oct. 9-12 — 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Nov. 1-5 — 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Nov. 6-Dec. 12 — 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
With these new hours, this means guests can actually enjoy the parks after dark, which is definitely a perk since we haven’t really been able to do that due to the shortened park hours that have been in place since WDW reopened.
The following products and services give us a commission on sales.
Get our free Quick Start Guide
Have our guide delivered right to your inbox with our 6-step Disney World planning process to make it less overwhelming. Snag our free guide ➡️
Take our course
Check out our course that will help you learn all about Walt Disney World planning with dozens of videos and downloadables for each step along the way. Get access now ➡️
Our recommend travel agency
We partner with Small World Vacations, Diamond Level Authorized Disney Vacations Planners in business since 1996. Get a quote now ➡️
Want to stay deluxe on a moderate budget?
It’s 1 of our top fave ways to save! By renting DVC points, you can stay in deluxe accommodations for a fraction of the price. Check availability ➡️
Private car service
Quicksilver Tours will transport you in style. They assist with luggage at the airport, provide car seats, and include a free grocery stop. Book your car ➡️
Need a stroller, wheelchair, or scooter?
Buena Vista Scooters is a company with a great reputation who offers in-person resort drop off and pick up of strollers, scooters, and wheelchairs. Book your rental ➡️
- 2023 Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party Food (exclusive treats, dining options) - November 10, 2023
- Where to find the Characters at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party - November 10, 2023
- Gingerbread houses at Disney World for Christmas 2023 (plus resort trees and other decor) - November 3, 2023