Every year we sit on the edge of our seats waiting for it to happen and, well, it finally happened. Yes, there’s been yet another Walt Disney World price increase.
Both 2020 Walt Disney World Annual Passes and Park Hopper add-ons went up in price on Feb.11, 2020.
Granted, some of the new prices aren’t horrible, but the news certainly isn’t what everyone wants to hear.
All that said, we of course want to keep you up to date on the latest Disney World news, especially when it impacts a trip financially.
Here are all of the latest price increases:
Annual Passes (some haven’t changed)
- Silver Pass: from $519 to $539
- Gold Pass: from $699 to $719
- Platinum Pass: from $1119 to $1195 ($899 for Florida Residents)
- Platinum Plus Pass: from $1219 to $1295 ($999 for Florida Residents)
- Disney Theme Park Select Pass (Florida Resident): still $439
- Disney Weekday Select Pass (Florida resident): from $349 to $369
- EPCOT After 4 Pass (Florida resident): from $309 to $319
- Water Parks Annual Pass: still $139
- Water Parks After 2 Annual Pass: still $89
Park Hopper and Park Hopper Plus (each increased by $5)
- $65 per ticket for 1-day tickets
- $75 per ticket for 2 to 3-day tickets
- $85 per ticket for 4 to 10-day tickets
Park Hopper Plus:
- $85 per ticket for 1-day tickets
- $95 per ticket for 2 to 3-day tickets
- $105 per ticket for 4 to 10-day tickets
As of publication, Disney World ticket prices remain the same. All of the above price increases are currently in effect.
Want to learn more?
The following products and services give us a commission on sales.
Get our free Quick Start Guide
Have our guide delivered right to your inbox with our 6-step Disney World planning process to make it less overwhelming. Snag our free guide ➡️
Take our course
Check out our course that will help you learn all about Walt Disney World planning with dozens of videos and downloadables for each step along the way. Get access now ➡️
Our recommend travel agency
We partner with Small World Vacations, Diamond Level Authorized Disney Vacations Planners in business since 1996. Get a quote now ➡️
Want to stay deluxe on a moderate budget?
It’s 1 of our top fave ways to save! By renting DVC points, you can stay in deluxe accommodations for a fraction of the price. Check availability ➡️
Private car service
Quicksilver Tours will transport you in style. They assist with luggage at the airport, provide car seats, and include a free grocery stop. Book your car ➡️
Need a stroller, wheelchair, or scooter?
Buena Vista Scooters is a company with a great reputation who offers in-person resort drop off and pick up of strollers, scooters, and wheelchairs. Book your rental ➡️
- 2023 Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party Food (exclusive treats, dining options) - November 10, 2023
- Where to find the Characters at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party - November 10, 2023
- Gingerbread houses at Disney World for Christmas 2023 (plus resort trees and other decor) - November 3, 2023