Every year we sit on the edge of our seats waiting for it to happen and, well, it finally happened. Yes, there’s been yet another Walt Disney World price increase.
Both 2020 Walt Disney World Annual Passes and Park Hopper add-ons went up in price on Feb.11, 2020.
Granted, some of the new prices aren’t horrible, but the news certainly isn’t what everyone wants to hear.
All that said, we of course want to keep you up to date on the latest Disney World news, especially when it impacts a trip financially.
Here are all of the latest price increases:
Annual Passes (some haven’t changed)
- Silver Pass: from $519 to $539
- Gold Pass: from $699 to $719
- Platinum Pass: from $1119 to $1195 ($899 for Florida Residents)
- Platinum Plus Pass: from $1219 to $1295 ($999 for Florida Residents)
- Disney Theme Park Select Pass (Florida Resident): still $439
- Disney Weekday Select Pass (Florida resident): from $349 to $369
- EPCOT After 4 Pass (Florida resident): from $309 to $319
- Water Parks Annual Pass: still $139
- Water Parks After 2 Annual Pass: still $89
Park Hopper and Park Hopper Plus (each increased by $5)
- $65 per ticket for 1-day tickets
- $75 per ticket for 2 to 3-day tickets
- $85 per ticket for 4 to 10-day tickets
Park Hopper Plus:
- $85 per ticket for 1-day tickets
- $95 per ticket for 2 to 3-day tickets
- $105 per ticket for 4 to 10-day tickets
As of publication, Disney World ticket prices remain the same. All of the above price increases are currently in effect.