If you’re a fan of Club Level at Walt Disney World, you’re going to love this news!
Reopening dates for Club Level Lounges have finally been announced by Disney World.
Sales for Club Level rooms and suites begin on June 4. There’s also a phased reopening plan for the lounges, which is as follows:
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa – Royal Palm Club: Sept. 16, 2021
- Disney’s BoardWalk Resort: Sept. 23, 2021
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort: Sept. 26, 2021
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge: Dec. 16, 2021
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort: Dec. 16, 2021
There will also be physical distancing measures and indoor face covering requirements in place when visiting Club Level Lounges.
The lounges will still, in the words of Disney, “provide a personalized experience for guests, including exclusive food & beverage options throughout the day and special Disney touches for all ages.”
Disney also anticipates the lounges at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge, Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort, and Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resort, “will reopen at a later date.”
In other good news, Club Level rooms at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa in Disneyland are now available for guests arriving beginning June 4, 2021.
All Club Level guests can bypass the Front Desk and check in for their stay on the Club Level. If you check-in online, you can do so up to five days prior to your arrival via your Disney account.
Club Level guests also have exclusive access to Grand Californian’s Concierge Club, The Veranda, which includes a concierge desk and complimentary refreshments offered throughout the day.
If you’re interested in booking Club Level or planning a Disney vacation, you can book online or by calling the Disney Reservation Center. If you want further assistance, we recommend reaching out to Small World Vacations for help when it comes to both Disney World and Disneyland.
- Polynesian Village Resort Reopens July 19 At Walt Disney World
- Reopening Dates Announced For Port Orleans Resorts, All-Star Music & Sports
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Is No Longer Reopening In December 2021
- Disneyland Resort 2022 Spring Room Offers Now Available For Booking
- The Disneyland Hotel Is Reopening In Early July 2021
- Disneyland vs Disney World: Which One Should You Visit? - May 16, 2022
- How the Family and Friends List Works in My Disney Experience - May 11, 2022
- Lightning Lane Passes at Disney World (what it is and how much it costs) - May 11, 2022