There’s a lot to think about when it comes to planning how you’ll spend your day in the parks. Even though there are a few similarities, visiting Universal is different compared to Disney World.
That said, Universal is much smaller than Disney World, so you may find it a bit easier to navigate and to plan, but you should definitely still do some research and implement a plan prior to visiting.
That’s where we come in — to help you do exactly that!
Stay tuned for more information!
- Disney Park Pass System Extended Through January 2022
- Taste of Epcot International Festival Of The Arts Begins In January 2021
- ‘Raya and the Last Dragon’ Celebrations Coming To Animal Kingdom
- Disney Park Pass System Extended Through Early January 2023
- Creations Shop Replacing MouseGear & Club Cool Returning To Epcot