If you’re looking for a spook-tacular way to celebrate Halloween this year, then you may want to head to Typhoon Lagoon at Walt Disney World.
The water park is ringing in the holiday with several exclusive offerings that are only available on Oct. 31, 2019.
- Trick or Treating — Candy stations will be available at the park’s front entrance, Singapore Sal’s, and Safe Harbor
- Halloween Dole Whip — Happy Landings Ice Cream will have an I-Scream Cone featuring Orange Dole Whip Soft Serve, a sandwich cookie waffle cone, Halloween sprinkles, and a white chocolate surfboard
Meet Characters — Meet Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck in pirate costumes near the Clock Tower
Dance Party — A dance party with a DJ spinning “some wickedly good beats” at the Clocktower stage near the Typhoon Lagoon Surf Pool
Halloween Craft — Decorate your own mini-pumpkin
Pumpkin Carvings — Check out a display of carved pumpkins at Singapore Sal’s — and vote for your favorite!
There are also fall treats currently being offered at Typhoon Lagoon through Nov. 23, including Pumpkin Milkshakes, Pumpkin Cream Churros, and Pumpkin Sundaes. So keep your eyes out for those as well.
- Magic Kingdom Cavalcades Will Run On Select Days During Halloween Season
- Oogie Boogie Bash & More Halloween Fun Returning To Disneyland In Fall 2021
- Halloween Is Returning To Magic Kingdom & Guests Can Wear Costumes
- New Disney After Hours BOO BASH Coming To Magic Kingdom For Halloween
- Disney Springs Is Celebrating Women’s History Month Throughout March
- More Disneyland Dining News, Including Reservations At Trader Sam’s - August 4, 2021
- Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser Pricing, Itinerary, & More Revealed - August 4, 2021
- Disneyland Announces New ‘Magic Key’ Annual Pass Program - August 3, 2021