If you’ve missed the carnival-themed games in Chester and Hester’s Dino-Rama, located in Animal Kingdom’s DinoLand U.S.A., here is some good news. Two of the Fossil Fun Games reopened on Sunday, Sept. 13!
You can now play Comet Crasher and Bronto Score. And, of course, there are health and safety protocols implemented, as reported by BlogMickey.com. In addition to social-distancing markers placed on the ground to help guests maintain a safe distance, there is hand sanitizer available for players.
Speaking of players, only three guests can play at a time for physical-distancing reasons. Also, everything a guest touches is cleaned immediately when they’re finished.
There are even brand new plush prizes that are themed to the land that you can win, including:
- Donald’s Dino-Bash dinosaur
- Aladar the Iguanodon from the Dinosaur attraction
- TriceraTop Spin ride vehicle
- Cementosaurus (the massive dinosaur that serves a gateway to the land)
- Mickey and Minnie in Dino Institute costumes with an Animal Kingdom logo on their feet
You can view the new plushes over at BlogMickey.com and they are super adorable.
One game costs $5. You’ll need to purchase vouches prior to game play, which you can buy at the souvenir stand in the games area or at Chester and Hester’s Dinosaur Treasures.
Only select attractions are currently open at all four theme parks, but seeing as most of Animal Kingdom can be completed before even the park closes, it’s nice to see select Fossil Fun Games have reopened.
For all of the latest updates and information, be sure to keep an eye on our WDW reopening page and our 2020 & 2021 vacation planner.
- D23 Expo 2022 blue sky ideas for Disney World (Zootopia, Moana, Coco, Encanto, villains)
- Disney After Hours Returning to Disney World in 2023
- Finding Nemo: The Big Blue… and Beyond! Opens In June At Animal Kingdom
- Disneyland Announces Early Entry & More For Resort Hotel Guests In Summer 2022
- Mickey’s Toontown Reopens March 2023 at Disneyland