If you’ve missed the carnival-themed games in Chester and Hester’s Dino-Rama, located in Animal Kingdom’s DinoLand U.S.A., here is some good news. Two of the Fossil Fun Games reopened on Sunday, Sept. 13!
You can now play Comet Crasher and Bronto Score. And, of course, there are health and safety protocols implemented, as reported by BlogMickey.com. In addition to social-distancing markers placed on the ground to help guests maintain a safe distance, there is hand sanitizer available for players.
Speaking of players, only three guests can play at a time for physical-distancing reasons. Also, everything a guest touches is cleaned immediately when they’re finished.
There are even brand new plush prizes that are themed to the land that you can win, including:
- Donald’s Dino-Bash dinosaur
- Aladar the Iguanodon from the Dinosaur attraction
- TriceraTop Spin ride vehicle
- Cementosaurus (the massive dinosaur that serves a gateway to the land)
- Mickey and Minnie in Dino Institute costumes with an Animal Kingdom logo on their feet
You can view the new plushes over at BlogMickey.com and they are super adorable.
One game costs $5. You’ll need to purchase vouches prior to game play, which you can buy at the souvenir stand in the games area or at Chester and Hester’s Dinosaur Treasures.
Only select attractions are currently open at all four theme parks, but seeing as most of Animal Kingdom can be completed before even the park closes, it’s nice to see select Fossil Fun Games have reopened.
- Exclusive Annual Passholder Offerings Coming To Animal Kingdom
- Two Bars & A Shop Officially Reopen At Animal Kingdom
- Walt Disney World Extends Park Hours For First Two Weekends In October
- Walt Disney World Extends Park Hours For Two More Weekends In October
- Contemporary Grounds Reopens At Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Walt Disney World Releases Extended Evening Theme Park Hours - July 30, 2021
- Best Vegetarian Options at Epcot Food and Wine 2021 - July 29, 2021
- Disney World & Disneyland Guests Must Once Again Wear Masks Indoors - July 28, 2021