Who’s ready to go on a safari with Donald Duck and eat some African-inspired foods along the way?
Starting June 20, you can, because that’s when Tusker House reopens at Animal Kingdom. Reservations open June 4.
Upon reopening, this will be a modified character dining experience, meaning Donald and friends (usually Mickey, Daisy, and Goofy) will greet guests in a socially-distant way. They will continue to wear their safari costumes.
Instead of a buffet, family-style meal service will be featured. You can also browse the breakfast, lunch, and dinner menus online. Here are just a few offerings for each meal, along with prices.
- Breakfast ($42 per adult and $27 per child, plus tax and gratuity): Safari Bread, Mickey and Simba Waffles, Durban Chicken, and Egg Curry with Jasmine Rice
- Lunch and dinner ($55 per adult and $42 per child, plus tax and gratuity): Moroccan Spiced Beef, Berber Marinated Pork, Spit Roasted Herb Chicken, and Cape Malay Green Curry Shrimp
- Other kid-friendly options: Fruit and yogurt for breakfast and macaroni and cheese for lunch and dinner
Be sure to also check out our guides on what’s available at Disney World resorts right now and how dining currently works.
If you’re interested in booking a Disney World vacation (and don’t want to worry about making dining reservations), contact a travel planning professional at Small World Vacations.
- Akershus Royal Banquet Hall Is Reopening November 4
- Main Street Electrical Parade Dining Package Announced at Disneyland
- Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue Returning in June at Walt Disney World
- ‘Ohana Character Dining Returning to Walt Disney World, Plus More
- World of Color Dining & Dessert Packages Announced
- Best Values at Epcot Flower and Garden 2023 - March 23, 2023
- The Best Food and Drinks at Epcot Flower and Garden 2023 - March 16, 2023
- Summer 2023 Disney Visa Cardmember Offer Announced For Select Disney World Resort Hotels - March 14, 2023