Who’s ready to go on a safari with Donald Duck and eat some African-inspired foods along the way?
Starting June 20, you can, because that’s when Tusker House reopens at Animal Kingdom. Reservations open June 4.
Upon reopening, this will be a modified character dining experience, meaning Donald and friends (usually Mickey, Daisy, and Goofy) will greet guests in a socially-distant way. They will continue to wear their safari costumes.
Instead of a buffet, family-style meal service will be featured. You can also browse the breakfast, lunch, and dinner menus online. Here are just a few offerings for each meal, along with prices.
- Breakfast ($42 per adult and $27 per child, plus tax and gratuity): Safari Bread, Mickey and Simba Waffles, Durban Chicken, and Egg Curry with Jasmine Rice
- Lunch and dinner ($55 per adult and $42 per child, plus tax and gratuity): Moroccan Spiced Beef, Berber Marinated Pork, Spit Roasted Herb Chicken, and Cape Malay Green Curry Shrimp
- Other kid-friendly options: Fruit and yogurt for breakfast and macaroni and cheese for lunch and dinner
If you’re interested in booking a Disney World vacation (and don’t want to worry about making dining reservations), contact a travel planning professional at Small World Vacations.
- More Dining Opening At Disney World, Including New Chef Mickey’s Dinner
- Character Dining Returns To Chef Mickey’s Starting December 16
- ‘Ohana & More Dining Locations Are Reopening At Disney World & Disneyland
- You Can Now Book Minnie’s Seasonal Dining & Cinderella’s Royal Table
- More Disneyland Dining News, Including Reservations At Trader Sam’s
- How Mears Connect Works at Disney World (including reservations & pricing) - September 8, 2021
- Best Values At Epcot Food and Wine 2021 - September 8, 2021
- Club Cool & Creations Shop Will Open September 2021 At Epcot - September 7, 2021