Who’s ready to go on a safari with Donald Duck and eat some African-inspired foods along the way?
Starting June 20, you can, because that’s when Tusker House reopens at Animal Kingdom. Reservations open June 4.
Upon reopening, this will be a modified character dining experience, meaning Donald and friends (usually Mickey, Daisy, and Goofy) will greet guests in a socially-distant way. They will continue to wear their safari costumes.
Instead of a buffet, family-style meal service will be featured. You can also browse the breakfast, lunch, and dinner menus online. Here are just a few offerings for each meal, along with prices.
- Breakfast ($42 per adult and $27 per child, plus tax and gratuity): Safari Bread, Mickey and Simba Waffles, Durban Chicken, and Egg Curry with Jasmine Rice
- Lunch and dinner ($55 per adult and $42 per child, plus tax and gratuity): Moroccan Spiced Beef, Berber Marinated Pork, Spit Roasted Herb Chicken, and Cape Malay Green Curry Shrimp
- Other kid-friendly options: Fruit and yogurt for breakfast and macaroni and cheese for lunch and dinner
If you’re interested in booking a Disney World vacation (and don’t want to worry about making dining reservations), contact a travel planning professional at Small World Vacations.
- Akershus Royal Banquet Hall Is Reopening November 4
- Main Street Electrical Parade Dining Package Announced at Disneyland
- Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue Returning in June at Walt Disney World
- Story Book Dining & Boatwright’s Dining Hall Both Reopening In December
- ‘Ohana Character Dining Returning to Walt Disney World, Plus More
- 2023 Lunar New Year & Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival Dates Announced - November 21, 2022
- Oasis at Animal Kingdom (DiVine, Rainforest Cafe, animals) - November 21, 2022
- Mickey’s Toontown Reopens March 2023 at Disneyland - November 18, 2022