Guests visiting Walt Disney World over Thanksgiving this year are in for a treat at Epcot. Tokyo Dining is reopening just for the holiday, Japan Pavilion-Mitsukoshi USA announced on their Instagram on Tuesday, Nov. 17.
Per the Japan pavilion, they’re reopening “to express our appreciation towards all of you during Thanksgiving.”
The Table Service restaurant will be open only for a very limited time, from Nov. 26 through Nov. 29.
You can browse the Tokyo Dining menu online. As the restaurant shared on Instagram, the reopening menu will be limited. But, they will offer Sushi, Sashimi, appetizers, dessert, and their “favorite beverage.”
The pavilion also noted that reservations will not be accepted. During the short four-day reopening, they will only be welcoming walk-ins.
Here are the hours:
- Nov. 26-28: 1 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Nov. 29: 1 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Pricing ranges for both lunch and dinner from $15 to $34.99 per adult.
If you happen to be at Epcot over the Thanksgiving and want to try something new or different than the food booths at the Taste of Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, Tokyo Dining is definitely an option.
Dining has changed some since WDW reopened, so be sure to check out our complete guide to dining before hitting the parks and resorts.
- Chefs de France In Epcot Is Now Accepting Reservations For Early October
- You Can Now Book Minnie’s Seasonal Dining & Cinderella’s Royal Table
- Harambe Market Reopening At Animal Kingdom Starting In November
- Tusker House Will Reopen At Animal Kingdom In June With Modifications
- Spice Road Table In Epcot Will Halt Reservations Beginning December 10
- New 2021 Holiday After Hours Event Coming To Disneyland Park - September 10, 2021
- Disney World Adding Mobile Order To Main Street Confectionery & More - September 10, 2021
- How Mears Connect Works at Disney World (including reservations & pricing) - September 8, 2021