Guests visiting Walt Disney World over Thanksgiving this year are in for a treat at Epcot. Tokyo Dining is reopening just for the holiday, Japan Pavilion-Mitsukoshi USA announced on their Instagram on Tuesday, Nov. 17.
Per the Japan pavilion, they’re reopening “to express our appreciation towards all of you during Thanksgiving.”
The Table Service restaurant will be open only for a very limited time, from Nov. 26 through Nov. 29.
You can browse the Tokyo Dining menu online. As the restaurant shared on Instagram, the reopening menu will be limited. But, they will offer Sushi, Sashimi, appetizers, dessert, and their “favorite beverage.”
The pavilion also noted that reservations will not be accepted. During the short four-day reopening, they will only be welcoming walk-ins.
Here are the hours:
- Nov. 26-28: 1 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Nov. 29: 1 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Pricing ranges for both lunch and dinner from $15 to $34.99 per adult.
If you happen to be at Epcot over the Thanksgiving and want to try something new or different than the food booths at the Taste of Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, Tokyo Dining is definitely an option.
Dining has changed some since WDW reopened, so be sure to check out our complete guide to dining before hitting the parks and resorts.
- Steakhouse 71 Opens October 1 At Contemporary, Menus Released
- Space 220 Reservations Open September 20, Menus & Prices Revealed
- Story Book Dining & Boatwright’s Dining Hall Both Reopening In December
- Select Character Dining Is Returning To Disneyland In Summer 2021
- Space 220 Will Finally Open On September 20 At Epcot