The Swan & Dolphin Food & Wine Classic is returning for 2022. And — tickets are now on sale!
This event gives guests the chance to enjoy a street party festival with unlimited tastings of culinary selections from the hotel’s award-winning restaurants.
Plus, there is bottomless wine, beer, and beverage samplings from around the world.
The Food & Wine Classic is held on the hotel’s causeway with different themed areas, including a beer garden, a carnival corner, and a bubble lounge.
The event will return on Friday, November 11 and Saturday, November 12 from 5:30 p.m. to 9 p.m. each day.
You can currently purchase tickets online or by calling 1-888-828-8850. Tickets cost $165 per person (minus tax).
This year’s Food & Wine Classic will also feature the return of the interactive food and beverage seminars lead by the hotel’s expert team.
If you want to attend these seminars, you’ll have to purchase tickets for an additional price. The list of seminars are posted online and include:
November 11 Seminars (click on each link to purchase tickets):
November 12 Seminars (click on each link to purchase tickets):
More information, like food and drink offerings, will be released soon, so stay tuned!
If you’re looking to book a stay at Swan and Dolphin, we recommend contacting Small World Vacations for assistance.
- 2022 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival Dates Announced
- 2022 Swan & Dolphin Offer Now Available For Florida Residents & Annual Passholders
- 2023 Lunar New Year & Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival Dates Announced
- Disney After Hours Returning to Disney World in 2023
- Oogie Boogie Bash 2022 Tickets Go On Sale In June, Plus More Disneyland Halloween Details
- 2023 Epcot Flower & Garden Festival Dates Announced - January 18, 2023
- Ariel Meet and Greet, Enchanted Tales With Belle Returning to Magic Kingdom - January 17, 2023
- Tiana’s Palace Replacing French Market Restaurant in New Orleans Square at Disneyland - January 12, 2023