If you’ve ever wanted to party it up at Typhoon Lagoon during after-hours, then you’re in luck! H2O Glow Nights is returning to Walt Disney World’s water park this summer on select nights and there’s a lot of fun in store.
The special after hours party will be held on select nights starting May 27 through Aug. 29, 2020 from 8 to 11 p.m. Those attending H2O Glow Nights will also be able to enter Typhoon Lagoon as early as 6 p.m.
Here are all of the dates:
- May 27, 30
- June 3, 6, 10, 17, 20, 24, 27
- July 4, 8, 11, 15, 18, 22, 25, 29
- August 1, 5, 8, 12, 15, 19, 22, 26, 29
The event includes all kinds of fun experiences, like the chance to meet Toy Story 4 characters, themed-food and beverages, a DJ-hosted dance party, exclusive merchandise, the chance to ride attractions with shorter than normal wait times, and a special “adults-only” retreat for those 21 and over featuring live entertainment and a cocktail bar.
Tickets are currently on sale and pricing is as follows (without tax):
- Advance Ticket: $65 per adult and $60 per child (ages 3-9)
- Same-Day Ticket: $75 per adult and $70 per child
- Annual Passholder or Disney Vacation Club Members Advance Ticket (discount not valid for same-day purchase): $59 per adult and $54 per child
If you’re interested in attending, you can fill out the form below or purchase tickets online.
The following products and services give us a commission on sales.
Get our free Quick Start Guide
Have our guide delivered right to your inbox with our 6-step Disney World planning process to make it less overwhelming. Snag our free guide ➡️
Take our course
Check out our course that will help you learn all about Walt Disney World planning with dozens of videos and downloadables for each step along the way. Get access now ➡️
Our recommend travel agency
We partner with Small World Vacations, Diamond Level Authorized Disney Vacations Planners in business since 1996. Get a quote now ➡️
Want to stay deluxe on a moderate budget?
It’s 1 of our top fave ways to save! By renting DVC points, you can stay in deluxe accommodations for a fraction of the price. Check availability ➡️
Private car service
Quicksilver Tours will transport you in style. They assist with luggage at the airport, provide car seats, and include a free grocery stop. Book your car ➡️
Need a stroller, wheelchair, or scooter?
Buena Vista Scooters is a company with a great reputation who offers in-person resort drop off and pick up of strollers, scooters, and wheelchairs. Book your rental ➡️
- 2023 Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party Food (exclusive treats, dining options) - November 10, 2023
- Where to find the Characters at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party - November 10, 2023
- Gingerbread houses at Disney World for Christmas 2023 (plus resort trees and other decor) - November 3, 2023