In some more good Mobile Order news, Three Bridges Bar & Grill at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort is adding the new Table Service To Go feature.
On Oct. 28, Mobile Order officially became available at the Table Service spot. My Disney Experience first teased the Mobile Order offering on Oct. 21.
If you don’t know what Table Service To Go is, well it’s simply Mobile Order for Table Service restaurants.
It’s exactly like when you Mobile Order from Quick Service restaurants, except Table Service meals might take a bit longer to prepare since they are made to order.
That said, being able to order food from a Table Service spot and take it back to your room is truly a great option and one Walt Disney World continues to roll out across select WDW resort hotel restaurants.
On Sept. 21, Disney confirmed that more Table Service hotel restaurants will soon offer Mobile Order. Here’s where you can currently Mobile Order from:
- Sanaa at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas — Kidani Village
- Kona Cafe at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- The Wave… of American Flavors at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Olivia Cafe’s at Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Ale & Compass Restaurant at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
Many aren’t comfortable eating out, especially if a restaurant doesn’t have outdoor seating (check out our complete outdoor dining guide), but Table Service To Go gives guests the option of taking food back to their room.
Dining isn’t what we once knew at WDW, but we have a page detailing what it’s like dining at WDW right now, so be sure to check that out.
- Disneyland Announces Early Entry & More For Resort Hotel Guests In Summer 2022
- Disney Dining Promo Card Offer Available at Walt Disney World For Summer 2023
- 2023 Disneyland Packages Now Available To Book
- More Than 350 New Disney Vacation Club Cabins Will Replace Existing Cabins at Fort Wilderness
- MagicBand+ Launching at Disneyland in Fall 2022