ALERT: there is a NEW Walt Disney World ticket add-on! This means there are now four ticket options, rather than the previously existing three.
The ticket options include:
- 1 Park Per Day
- (NEW) Water Park and Sports Option
- Park Hopper Option
- Park Hopper Plus Option
As shown above, the Water Park and Sports Option is new. It’s along the same lines as Park Hopper Plus, but minus the park hopping.
This means you can visit one theme park each day of your ticket and you can pick a different park each day.
Plus, based on the length of your ticket, you can also enjoy a certain number of visits to a water park or other Disney World sports-related experience, including:
- Blizzard Beach
- Typhoon Lagoon
- NBA Experience (available for purchases after Feb. 11, 2020; this also is now part of the Park Hopper Plus add-on)
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
- Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course – FootGolf and Golfing
- Fantasia Gardens and Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course
The number of visits you get with this option is equal to the number of park days on the ticket. For example: a 3-day ticket has both 3 days of major park admission and 3 visits.
The Water Park and Sports Option costs an additional $70 per ticket.
Should you get it?
Here’s the deal:
If you were already planning to do 2 of the things in the list of included activities and you know without a doubt that you won’t want to hop during your vacation, this add-on is probably a good idea for you.
If, however, you know you’ll want to do a couple of these activities AND park hop, the Park Hopper Plus ticket option will be the better deal for you!
- Blizzard Beach Set To Reopen At Walt Disney World In March 2021
- Blizzard Beach & Typhoon Lagoon Will Remain Closed Until March 2021
- Blizzard Beach Tickets Are On Sale, Plus Mask Requirements Announced
- Florida Resident Discover Disney Ticket Returns In January 2021
- Walt Disney World Park Hopper Option Returns In January 2021