The reopening of Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort has been delayed by two days. According to the official Walt Disney World website, Coronado Springs won’t reopen until Oct. 16. Originally, the resort was set to open on Oct. 14.
Coronado Springs didn’t initially reopen to the public due to the NBA staying at the resort’s Gran Destino Tower. Now that the NBA finals are over, the resort is ready for business again.
On Oct. 9, Walt Disney World released what dining, shopping, activities, and transportation will be available upon reopening.
Here’s what guests can expect:
- Dining: Barcelona Lounge, Dahlia Lounge, Rix Sports Bar & Grill, Siestas Cantina, Three Bridges Bar & Grill
- Shops: Panchito’s Gifts and Sundries
- Activities: Pools, Poolside Activities, Movies Under the Stars, La Vida Fitness Center, Destino Fitness Center, Volleyball Courts
- Transportation: Buses will run to theme parks and Disney Springs
It’s unclear why the reopening of Coronado Springs has been delayed, but we’ll be sure to keep you updated if or when more information is announced.
Be sure to check out our complete guide to see what’s available at all of the WDW resorts. To see keep up to date on the latest information, check out our WDW reopening guide and our 2020 & 2021 vacation planner.
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort Set To Finally Reopen In March 2022
- Harmony Barber Shop Reopening In July At Magic Kingdom
- Disney Cancels Brightline Rail Station at Disney Springs
- New Disney World Resort Offer Available For Disney Visa Cardmembers
- What You Need To Know About Typhoon Lagoon’s January 2022 Reopening
- Walt Disney World Temporarily Closing Due to Hurricane Ian - September 27, 2022
- 2022 Holiday Offer Available For Disneyland Resort Hotels - September 27, 2022
- Disney After Hours Returning to Disney World in 2023 - September 27, 2022