If you’re in need of some 3D greetings cards or flower bouquets, go no further. Lovepop has finally opened its new location in Disney Springs.
Originally, the 3D paper art company only had a kiosk in Disney Springs, but now it has its own full-blown location. You can find the shop between Ron Jon Surf Shop and Superdry. It’s also located near The Polite Pig and Uniqlo (see map below).
As teased on the Disney Springs Twitter account on Oct. 2, there are some super cute pop-up bouquets, Halloween-themed cards, and a 3D work-of-art featuring Mickey and Minnie in love.
This is truly a unique location with plenty of options that are perfect for holidays, birthdays, and other special occasions.
Send someone special a little love with an incredible 3D card or flower bouquet from @lovepop—now open in their brand new store at @DisneySprings Town Center near Ron Jon Surf Shop. 💌 pic.twitter.com/nCVY9KAclO
— Disney Springs (@DisneySprings) October 2, 2020
Like Lovepop, just recently lululemon opened its store in Disney Springs. The athletic brand store in the Town Center, right around the corner from L’Occitane en Provence. Actually, it’s not too far from Lovepop.
Lululemon offers a variety of items for men and women, including yoga-inspired and technical-athletic apparel that’s lightweight, breathable, and sometimes even seam-free. You can also find bags, gloves, hats, water bottles, yoga blocks, mats, and more.
Disney Springs always seems to be expanding, including with Gideon’s Bakehouse (yes, the bakery that sells those famous giant cookies and cakes) opening up a location at the Walt Disney World shopping and dining complex.
There isn’t an opening date just yet, but when it does open, you’ll be able to find Gideon’s in The Landing across from Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar.
Also, if you didn’t hear, Disney Springs will now remain open one hour later on Friday and Saturdays beginning Oct. 9, 2020. Instead of closing at the usual 10 p.m., the shopping and dining complex will stay open until 11 p.m. Hours for the remainder of the week, Sunday through Thursdays, will continue to be 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
And, don’t forget, that there are still certain health and safety protocols to follow at both WDW and Disney Springs, including the requirement of face coverings.
- Salt & Straw Officially Opens At Disney Springs
- How to Use Disney World’s Car Locator Feature in the My Disney Experience App
- New Car Locator Feature Coming to My Disney Experience & Disneyland Apps
- San Fransokyo Square Opening Summer 2023 at Disney California Adventure
- Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue Returning in June at Walt Disney World
- The Best Food and Drinks at Epcot Flower and Garden 2023 - March 16, 2023
- Summer 2023 Disney Visa Cardmember Offer Announced For Select Disney World Resort Hotels - March 14, 2023
- 14 Tips for Riding Tron Lightcycle / Run at Magic Kingdom - March 13, 2023