On every Disney World trip, I find myself pointing out things that are underrated and more people should know about. In this episode, I let you know about some of those things.
I also have a quick tip to share to help you feel safe in the event you get separated from your child during a Disney World trip.
These are notes from this episode. There's much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
In this article
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Links/notes mentioned in this episode
Underrated things at Disney World
- The Wave at The Contemporary
- Nine Dragons at Epcot
- Tutto Italia at Epcot (mistakenly said Trattoria al Forno on the podcast, but meant Tutto Italia)
- Skipper Canteen at Magic Kingdom
- Planet Hollywood in Disney Springs
- Disney and Pixar Short Film Festival (Epcot)
- PhilharMagic (Magic Kingdom)
- Tiana (Princess Fairytale Hall at Magic Kingdom)
- Frozen Sing-Along (Hollywood Studios)
- Finding Nemo - The Musical (Animal Kingdom)
Quick tip of the day
This was emailed in by Brandyn M:
"I purchased a make-your-own-tattoo sheet and made temporary tattoos for my three kiddos. We got lots of compliments, and it set me at ease to know that a cast member could easily track me down if a kiddo got separated. Thank goodness we never had to use them, but it was nice to know we were prepared."
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you're used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)