According to the official M&M’s website, the M&M’s Disney Springs location won’t open until 2021. A specific date wasn’t listed, but we’ll let you know when one is revealed.
In December 2019, Disney first announced the addition of the M&M’s store, which will be found in the West Side across from House of Blues and near the NBA Experience. The store is also being built where Curl and Fit2Run used to reside.
When first announced, Disney noted that the store would “offer an immersive experience that combines the colorful fun that fans of the M&M’s brand enjoy with lasting memories.”
Patrick McIntyre, director of global retail at Mars Retail Group, also commented on the new location and said, “Guests will be fully immersed into an interactive chocolate experience that will create more moments and more smiles through the colorful fun of M&M’s.”
Most likely, the opening date got pushed back due to the ongoing pandemic impacting construction. The pandemic also resulted in the temporary shutdown of Walt Disney World and Disney Springs.
Since the resort reopened in July, a lot of projects have resumed, whereas others have been put on hold. To stay on top of all of the latest updates, be sure to keep an eye on our WDW reopening page and our 2020 & 2021 vacation planner.
- Fit2Run Is Opening A New Store In Disney Springs
- Lululemon Is Now Open At Disney Springs
- The New Lovepop Location Is Open In Disney Springs
- New ‘Shop In Store’ Feature Being Tested In My Disney Experience
- Walt Disney World Shares Details For New Year’s Eve 2020 Celebrations
- Walt Disney World Releases Extended Evening Theme Park Hours - July 30, 2021
- Best Vegetarian Options at Epcot Food and Wine 2021 - July 29, 2021
- Disney World & Disneyland Guests Must Once Again Wear Masks Indoors - July 28, 2021